Lauri: What's left?

"Harder J.R." I moaned he stroked me til I came on his dick, "my turn," he said laying on his back. I got on top and began to ride him slow "Damn girl that shit so wet ride me faster." He gripped my ass and I worked him. He held me tighter "you gone have my baby?" he asked as he slowed down I looked down at him and smiled. I rode him until he came in me.

J.R. was 25 but my ass didn't care for a 17 year old with no family, shit why not have my long time boyfriend's baby. J.R. was my older brother's best friend. Kenny didn't know about me and J.R. because he had got a 15 year sentence for car jacking and kidnapping . J.R. was the only one I had. My brother told him to take care of me and along the way we fell in love. He had been my first for everything and treated me like I was his wife. He fed me, kept me in the mall, made sure I had a roof and dicked me down, as long as I stayed in school.

"You hungry baby?" I said to J.R. who was laying with his eyes closed. "Whatever you cook babe," I got up and headed to the bathroom looking at my Ciara figure but I had smooth chocolate skin and neat dreads that hang to the middle of my back. No doubt my 5'4 Jamaican body was cold but no one ever or would ever explore it like J.R. would.

I turned the shower on and hopped in I let the heat run over my body and watch my master bathroom become full of fog. As soon as I was about to wash my body here comes J.R. horny ass, but I couldn't lie his brownskin, rock built shaped body always kept me turned on and he stood at 6'0, waves kept crispy and 8 inches had me wanting more. He stepped in our stand-up shower and began to kiss on my back when he reached my ass he stopped, turned me around and lifted me on his shoulders, "Ughhhh," I let out a deep moan. "Daddy hungry and I thought you was cooking." He said in between kisses he gripped my thighs tight and pulled my pussy closer to his face. Damn this man know how to keep me around. "Bay I'm bouta cum," I said gasping for air his tongue began to speed up and I felt my body get weak on his shoulders.

He put me down and washed my body when he was done with me I did his. Me and J.R. always took showers together our relationship was strong so we didn't care. After we rinsed off I dried my baby head to toe and he did the same for me. While he got dressed I put on my sheer robe and headed to the kitchen.

When I opened the fridge I pulled ingredients for an omelet out. 10 minutes later he was walking in our beautiful kitchen. "Smell good bay," J.R. said kissing my cheek. "Thanks bay," I put his grits and omelet on a plate and fed daddy. "Umm, that's good sexy," J.R. was chowing down and I was cleaning up the kitchen. "Lauri can you go get dressed I'll finsh those," taking a sip of his orange juice, "you know you take a long time," I turned around and went to sit on J.R.'s lap. "Where we going baby?" He slapped my ass and smiled, "go get dressed babe." I walked away this time he bit my ass before I got to far. When I got upstairs baby already took the sheets off and put fresh ones on. He just did the right things. I got dressed stepped in my True Religion Jeans and a Forever 21 shirt did my make-up and was downstairs 30 minutes flat when I got to the living room J.R. was on the phone upset, "I don't give a fuck get that money or we will see who makes it home," I walked over and held on to him every time he would stop talking I was kissing his lips. I felt his dick get hard and figured I should stop before we didn't make it out the house. I just hope Kay was okay. "Alright man bye" J.R. said looking down at me. "You gotta stop that," he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. "Now you got me hard babe, " he put me down and said, "c'mon we gone be late for our appointment," wonder what he had in store for us today.

TO BE CONTINUED..