Prologue

"Let me go you demon!", I shouted.
"Please.", I whispered with my eyes filled with tears. My entire body was shivering and sweating. My wings were fluttering rapidly trying to break free. My energy was draining, it hurted to even move or speak but I had to go back to my beloved.

"You will never be able to see him again. You don't belong with him.", Someone with a deep voice near my ear whispered which seemed so powerful.

"And who are you calling a demon my princess? Me or that lover of yours?", He asked mockingly.
"I'm asking you one last time. Make a blood bond with me, be mine forever or I won't let anyone have you.", that voice threatened again.

But I wasn't able to see anyone but myself crying. My fluffy peach gown was torn from many places. He was abusing me. My skin had uncountable bruises.

I don't know who the person was behind that voice. But it seems so familiar, so real. I don't want to be with him, this man gives me chills.

"No!", my voice cracked. "My love for him will never die. I will cherish his love forever no matter how you threaten me." "Please let me go", I pleaded.

"That won't happen my darling. You both won't be together. I won't let that happen ever.", He laughed his wicked laugh that grossed me so much.

"Have mercy on me. I beg you. I love him.", I cried and my eyes full of tears.

"But I love you and you don't.", He growled. "Be mine precious.", Spoke wickedly but there was no sanity that I could find in him. He was going out of his mind.

"Never.", I said with hatred filled voice. "I only belong to the one whom I love with my whole heart.", I said angrily.

He laughed again and then I saw those dark green orbes with a hue of golden in it and his wicked smile. His whole face wasn't visible to me.

When I thought he was coming closer and going to touch my face, I closed my eyes in fright and took a quick deep breath but I felt nothing. He didn't do anything. I burst my eyes open and found myself in my room, breathing hard.

I wiped my sweat off my face and took a few breathes to control my breathing. It was a dream, a scary dream that has been haunting me for years, eight years ago precisely when my dad passed away in a car accident. But I'm used to it now.
              _____________________

The picture used above is not mine and I don't take credits for it. The picture was taken from pinterest.

Thank you for reading🙃....
Do share and click the star option...
Will be very happy to have your opinions...

XoXo