《Chapter two》

I got up realize what the heck was happening, realizing who I'm again.....wait.....BUCKY!?

I ran outside heading to the room he was locked in, I teleporated getting to him all worried "bucky!are you okay?!" "M-maddie?" he said quietly. I hugged him sobbing so hard like a baby. I heard someone opening the door so I teleporated outside to another safe place.

"where were you all these years?" He said breathing heavily while there's no hope in his eyes. He was weak, so weak. His hair got tall again like he used to do. I started to tear up brushing his hair back. He hugged me again tight.

"Let's go home" He said getting up. I smiled walking with him

_Back in avengers place_

I teared up knowing that they all are no longer with each other "Call them" I told him, the place was all dusty. He got up to the reception.

_After 30 min_

"Sam, Clint, Stephen and Wanda are the only people who are available, the other won't answer" I nodded getting up going to my room, I looked around. Nothing changed "You have changed" I heard bucky saying. It broke my heart at first "Not you, I mean you look different" He came to me putting his hand around my waist smiling "You look tougher and stronger" He pulled me close "But still my babygirl" He said putting his hand on my neck looking at my lips "Promise?" I said "Promise" He said looking in my eyes then my lips again closing the gap between us by smashing his lips into mine deeping into the kiss while pulling me closer to him.

_Smut warning_

He slide his metal hand into my butt squeezing it making me flinch cause of how cold the metal is, he sliding his tongue into my mouth while the kiss turned into a rough make out. I placed my hand on his shoulder while the other taking his jacket off.

He grabbed both of my thighs Making me wrap my legs around him pushing me against the wall kissing my neck leaving hot hickey's "James..." I moaned while he kept on sucking on my neck hard. His hand went down my stomach to my heat sliding under my panties sliding his metal finger inside of me making me gasp hard laying my head against the wall. He added a finger while drawing circles on my clit with his thumb getting faster "UHHH!!" "Don't cum!!" I held myself trying not to cum closing my eyes hard breathing heavily "Good girl"

He said carrying me to the bed throw me in the bed taking my shirt off while I was unblucking my bra, he grabbed my hands dragging my hands above me so hard making me winch.

He went to the table behind the bed grabbed something that clicks. As soon as I saw what it was my eyes got wide finding him grabbing a pocket knife opening it "uhh.." I said quietly "Want me to hurt you?" He said taking off his shirt. I nodded bitting my lips "Words little one" He said dragging the knife behind my neck "Yes please" "beg!" "Please James!!Hurt me!!" I moaned, as soon as I said those words he placed the knife in my collarbone running it in my skin from pink hurt skin into a light blue substances getting out of it. I moaned bending my back. He closed it licking the blood from my neck.

"Come here" He said while taking off his boxer.....damn.....that is......big. I placed my hands around it licking the tip of it, there was already pre-cum so I licked it off, he pushed my head making me take the whole thing "Fuck, you feel so good babe" He moaned while his hand is on my head fingers tangled with my hair.

after few minutes he started to cum in my mouth making me swallow all of it "Хорошая девушка(good girl)" He pushed me to the bed again going down my thighs kissing them while biting it making me gasp hard "Like it when daddy eats you out?" He said making you moan more "yes daddy please" You felt the smirk on your skin as he went down your heat teasing you by downing kitten lick up your clit teasing your cunt "Fuck.." "Language babe" He said continuing what what we was doing. He started to Fuck me with his tongue while the other hand playing with my clit "AH!" I screamed feeling like I'm close "wanna be a good girl and cum for daddy" "yes please" "Then do it" as soon as he said it I release on his face, he went up kissing me "Like how you taste?" He said with an evil smile.

He flipped me off my ass is now in in the air while my face is down.

He started to tease by circling his tip in my clit Making my legs shake. Without any warning he entered me Making me scream, he got faster and faster.

"UHHH!!" I screamed more feeling no longer close "cum for me babe" He said cuming inside of me while doing a few thrusts "You did a good job babygirl" He said kissing me one more time laying on the bed behind me.

After few minutes I got up taking a shower, did I just had sex with a 126 year old man?......you know what....fuck it.

I got to the reception cleaning the place a little bit 'See that you're back" loki?

*DING DONG!*

They're here. I ran to the door finding Wanda and Sam, I hugged them so tight crying....again "I've missed you so much" Wanda said still hugging me "Me too...." I said pulling away "Where's buck?" Sam  asked "Probably sleeping-" "I'm here" He said getting downstairs, they hugged each other "Where's Clint and Stephen?" "Clint is on his way, but I don't know where Stephen is"

*DING DONG!!*

"That should be Clint" I said walking to the door.....what?.......LOKI!? "Loki?" He smiled chuckled a little "what's with the new look" I said smiling "I realized I looked weird with the asgardian look" His hair was short and light brown while got a little beard wearing glasses with a casual look.....not gonna lie.....he looks hotter 'well thank you' shit.