NINE

Yoongi's POV

Ive finished preparing the things. The popcorn the movie that we will Going to watch. I didn't cook cuz I remembered I can't.

* Ding Dong *

I ran in front of the main door and opened it revealing Jihyo wearing Pajamas while carrying a Pink teddy bear.

Cute

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. She closed the door and locked it, we go in my room.

" So What should we watch?" I asked her, she shrugged.

" I don't know, you choose" She said. If I will choose I'm going to play Fifty Shades of gray, but she's too innocent so no. 

So I just played a random horror Movie.

She took the popcorn and lay at my bed, I lay beside her.

----

" Yah! Why just can you go with him?" She said talking to the lady on the movie, we already finished the half of it.

She's screaming like hell, I got worried cuz the neighbors would hear her and they wouldn't sleep because of us.

" Calm Down" I said to her as I Hugged her.

" YAH! Are you going to sleep?" She asked, let's Tease her.

I then nodded.

" YAH! Don't you dare Min Yoongi!"  She said. She hitted my arm a few times and hid under the blanket. I giggled.

I hid under the blanket too facing her.

" Wae?" I asked she then pouted. O pinched her cheeks.

" I'm Hungry" She said using her aegyo.

" I don't know how to cook" I said. She then stood up.

" I know how" She said, we left my room and head to the kitchen.

" Let's Cook some eggs" She said, I laughed.

" Seriously? I thought you will cook some ramen and anything else"

" At least I know how to cook eggs, you?" She said, I stopped laughing. She's right I can't even cook eggs.

She started cooking. I go behind her and wrapped both of my arms in her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

" So you still Like Daniel?" I asked her, she shakes her head.

" I don't" Should I confess to her now?

" Uhm... Jihyo" She hum on response.

" You know, You Make me Feel Special Jihyo-ah. No matter how the Wrold brings me down, even when hurtful words Stab me. I smile again cuz you're There. That's What you do. One moment I feel nothing at all, like no one would notice if I were gone. But then when I hear you Calling me. I feel loved, I feel so special " I said, and Kissed her cheeks.

" I like you, I mean I love you Park Jihyo " I said, i can see her tears running down on her cheeks.

" Did I really make you smile? " She asked. She finished cooking and faced me. She placed her palm on my cheeks.

" Did I really make you smile?" She asked.

" Yes Jihyo, you make me smile, you make me forget about my past" I said and lean forward to her and connected our lips.

TO BE CONTINUED

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES
SARANGHAE!

TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT

~Shang ( Piggy)