ELEVEN

Jihyo's POV

I'm at the Cafeteria looking around for Yoongi. Then someone called me.

" Hyo!" I looked back and saw Daniel waving at me. I approached him.

" Can we eat together?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck. Since I'm already hungry I nod.

He pulled a sit for me. The table is covered by the red blanket in the middle of it there's a rose and two Candles.

Is this a date or What?

Some of his friends came with a trey of foods and placed it in our table.

" Let's eat" He said I then smiled at him.

" Can I join you two?" Yoongi appeared, I nod in response. I heard Daniel's groan. He pulled a sit for himself.

" I've been searching for you" I said to Yoongi.

" Sorry love, i just-- " Daniel interrupted.

" Love?" He said. Yoongi held my hand and smirked.

" Yes we're together now" Daniel suddenly hitted the table making all the students here in the Cafeteria to look at us.

" Fuck it!" He shouted and walked out with his friends.

" What's wrong with him?" I asked Yoongi Shrugged.

--------

" Park Jihyo!" Nayeon shouted from behind, I turned around.

" What?" they ran to me. Nayeon clinging at my left arm And Jeongyeon on the other one.

" So Yoongi and You are together?" Sana asked. I nod.

" Since when?" Mina said.

" When he invited me to his house " I said. Then Nayeon playfully hit my arm.

" Ouch! Why?" I whined.

" Yah! Shouldn't I be the one who get Boyfriend first? Cuz Im older than the four of you! " She said while pouting.

" There's five man who's courting you why don't you say yes to the one of them?" Jeong suggested  me Sana and Mina nodded.

" I want Jin" She said. I face palmed.

" Minari how was your relationship with BamBam? He's been courting you for six months" I said then Mina Blushed.

" I'm planning to say yes" She said while smiling.

" We should get boyfriends so we won't get jealous when we saw Jihyo and Yoongi being lovely Dovey" Sana said and we all laughed.

To be continue

Short update