Song Mingi

It will be a fuff one, when there is coming Smut or something like that I will warn you, if you don't like smut or something like tjat you can just skip this one

It will be a fuff one, when there is coming Smut or something like that I will warn you, if you don't like smut or something like tjat you can just skip this one. And I am soft for Mingi, this is why the  first one is a fluff one, sorry for all the hard stans♥
                            ♡╮ ( ' ▽ ' ) ╭♡

It is the last day before the holidays, you are too excited and can't wait to leave class. It felt like an eternity, 'till the bell rings, and you can finally leave for a long time. You hate school, you hate everything about it, because you have to wake up too early in the morning and all the other stuff. You are about to leave the classroom you were in, but suddenly you fell and hit the ground, but not too hard. You glared at the person who pushed you down. It was the one you hate the most out of the people you know, Song Mingi. You hate him so much because he always makes fun of and bullies you since middle school. But he never hurt you, he only said hurtful things and never touches you. This was the first time he touches you, you wonder why all of a sudden he changed and tried to hurt you...

There must be a reason why, maybe there is a girl behind this or his friends, ATEEZ? I don't know, but right now I want to punch him in his face for this. Yup I hate him this much that I am always ready to beat him up, but I think he is much better at fighting than I am...

I try to stand up, but suddenly I feel so much pain in my ankle that I sat back down on the ground... Did I really hurt my ankle because of such a jerk? Why is he still standing in front of me, go away asshole! Do you like it seeing me suffering in pain because of you or what? He didn't even apologize for pushing me, he is just standing there and is staring at me, I think. I don't want to see his face, his ugly, handsome face. WAIT... WHAT?! Did I really just think he is handsome?

"What do you want? You just pushed me, now you are standing in front of me, what is your problem?" You asked him without looking at him but with enough anger in your voice. "Don't you dare to talk to me like that! You look stupid and like a loser on the ground." He laughs as he finally walked away leaving you on the ground.

You are still feeling the pain in your ankle, but you have to stand up because you don't want to be locked up in the school. After you finally managed to stand up you tried to walk as normal as possible, through the pain it was really hard to walk. After you got home your mum noticed that you were limping, so she took you to the hospital, even you didn't want to go there.

Time skip

You were still limping because of Mingi, the doctor said you just spraint your ankle. It will take a while to heal, and you should try to walk as normal as possible, he also gave you some painkillers. You walked in your classroom, and you hope that Mingi isn't already there, but you hope were smashed right away as you walked through the door. You suddenly realized that you have to admit he was a handsome guy, and you would lie now if you say that you don't have a small crush on him. Actually you had this little crush on him since you saw him the first time in Middle school, but then he changed and bullied you. You don't know why he changed this much either you know why he only bullies you. You didn't do anything to him or his friends... so why and why did he hurt you all of a sudden. He never dares to touch you, you are having so much question in your head, you can't find an answer of.