Chapter 2

*Scott's POV*

I can't believe what just happened. I just bit an innocent fifteen year-old boy. But I did it to save him, I had no choice.

Liam was sitting and screaming, his arm was bleeding because of the bite. I couldn't just stand here and watch him scream. I needed to take him somewhere safe.

"Liam? Are you okay?" I said as I was going towards him.

"What did you do to me?" He looked like he was afraid of me. But at the same time, angry.

"Liam..."

"No. Don't say anything. I'm going home."

"No. You can't go anywhere like this."

"Yes, I am. And if you try to stop me, I swear to God you're going to pay for it."

I couldn't let him go like this. I went and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Don't you even dare!" After that he left, and I was here, all alone.

*Liam's POV*
I can't believe what happened. No, I don't even want to think about it. I thought he was cool, but this was definitely crazy. I really don't know what was happening to me. I started to feel really weird, like something really bad was going to happen. And only because of what Scott did to me, whatever it is, actually.

I went back home, but there was no one. Thank God! I just wanted to get some sleep, but first I needed to fix my arm.

After I did what I had to, I finally went to bed. I was feeling really tired, but I couldn't sleep. All I was thinking about was that creature, and Scott's bite. I was thinking that I was about to fall, to die. But actually, Scott saved me. His bite saved me.

I just realized that, so I jumped out of my bed, surprised. He didn't hurt me, he saved me. I knew it, but I still didn't want to speak to him. All this weird stuff was really pissing me off, and scaring me. I don't want to do what I did in my old school. I wanted to be a different person now.

I went back to bed and decided that I'll probably avoid Scott for a while, I didn't want to think about what happened.

*Scott's POV*
I woke up thinking about what happened last night. I didn't tell anyone about the bite, but Stiles was going to be here soon.

He arrived ten minutes later in his jeep, being so happy as usual. I didn't know what to tell him.

"Hey, Scottie. How ya doing?"

"Great, um...there's something we need to talk about."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you remember that I told you I was gonna stay with Liam at the hospital?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, something happened."

"What? You are not gay, aren't you?"

"What?! No! What the hell!"

"Then what is it?"

"There was a boy...well, actually he was a supernatural creature, but I don't know what he was. He took Liam to the roof, and he was about to fall. I couln't grab his arm with my hand..."

"Is he dead? Oh my God! We're screwed!"

"No, no! But...in order to save him I had to..."

"Had to what, Scott? Come on, you're seriously scaring the crap out of me! Tell me, what happened?"

"I bit him. I bit him, Stiles."

Stiles made the face he always makes when he's scared and surprised.

"W-what? You bit him?"

"Yes."

"And? Where is he? What did he say? What did he do?"

"He went home, he doesn't look like someone who wants to see me ever again. He was really scared and angry. I hope he's at school today. I really need to talk to him."

"I wouldn't, if I were you. I heard he has some seriously anger issues. He got angry with one of his teacher last year, and then he ruined his car. He didn't transfer, he was kicked out."

I don't know why, but I felt really sorry for him. I still wanted to help him, after all it's my responsibility now.

"I don't care. I am going to help him, I must do it."

"Okay then. But don't blame me if you never return. Well, actually, if you never return you won't be able to blame because you'll be dead. Unless you become a ghost. If you do, haunt Liam, not me."

I laughed and Stiles laughed too. He always makes this kind of jokes, though.

"Okay, okay. Let's go."

*Liam's POV*
I was running to school. I didn't know why, I just felt like I needed to do it.

I arrived at school and I saw Mason standing alone.

"Hey, Liam."

"Hey."

"Did you miss the bus? I didn't see you."

"No, I just...ran."

"You ran? What about your leg? I thought it was broken or something."

My leg. I totally forgot about it. Since what happened yesterday night on the hospital roof, I didn't realize that my leg was totally okay. It just healed, like magic.

"Um, no. Everything is okay..."

I stopped talking immediately because I saw Scott and Stiles getting out of a jeep. I needed to go somewhere else.

"Liam? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just really need to-

"Liam!" It was too late. Scott was already coming towards us.

"Mason, can you leave us alone for a second?"

I don't understand why did he want Mason to leave. What did he want from me at all? Causing me more nightmares?

"Liam, please. I really need to explain you what happened."

"There's nothing to explain. You saved my life. Thank you."

Wow, I really don't know why I said that. I wanted to say something completely different, but instead I thanked him. Maybe because part of me was actually grateful.

"Of course, but...I thought you were mad."

"I am."

"Then why did you thank me?"

"Listen: I thank you for saving my life, and I am mad because I can't understand what the hell happened!"

"I know. That's what I want to explain you. But...here isn't the best place to do it. Can you come to Stiles's house after school?"

"Um...I don't really know where he lives..."

"Oh, no worries. I will pick you up."

"Um...okay."

"Bye, Liam."

"Bye."

I wonder what is so important and dangerous. And why Stiles' house? Does Stiles know about it too?
Well, I guess I will find out later."