Chapter Four

~Your POV~

~Also Time skip it's 5 pm the next day and the ball starts at 8 pm~

You decided it was time to get ready. You knew you were leaving the groups house together at 7:30, and you also thought it would take a while to get ready, being that this is a formal event. You jumped into the shower so you were nice and clean.

After your nice warm shower, it was already 5:30. After defogging the mirror, you started to meticulously apply makeup.

Putting on makeup took forever. Right after gliding your bright, ruby red lipstick on, the realization the it was already 6:15! You groaned into the bathroom sink. You dragged your wonderful dress out of you closet. you pulled it put of the cover the store had put on it. Once the bag was off, you oogled over it a bit more. Shaking your head to bring you out of your slight (yare yare) daze.

The dress slid perfectly over your form. The fabric hugging you a few inches above you hips. The long sleeves were a perfect length on your arms, stopping right after the joint that sticks out of your wrist. You rubbed the lipstick around your lips once more. You also decided it would be a great idea to stuff the lipstick into your bag for later use. 

"Oh!" You said to yourself as the thought of that perfume you bought yesterday popped into you head. Grabbing it, you put a bit on yourself, then you also put that in your bag. Looking at the time, you saw just how fast the time had melted away. It was already 7! After popping your knuckles, you walked out of your bedroom.

You stopped in the middle of the hallway then went back into your room, feeling a bit stupid. You went into your room, then to your closet. You pulled out you f/c heels that you loved and went well with your dress.

Then, you made you way to the living room. It had taken longer than usual to get down the stairs, as you weren't used to going down them in heels. After you got down, you immediately sat down on the couch. Only Mista and Narancia were already down there. 

"You look funny in a dress and makeup,Y/n." Narancia said.

"You look good in a dress though." Mista said flashing you a smirk, which you replied to with an eye-roll. You saw that coming from a mile away.

Bucciarati and Abbacchio soon joined you.

"You two look nice." You said with a cute little smile.

"Thanks!" Bruno said happily, Abbacchio just sort of grunted.

"Why is Fugo taking so long!" Narancia complained.

"Probably because he wants to look good for-" Mista was cut of by Bruno giving him a glare, which confused you. Everyone wanted to look good for the ball, right? After shrugging it off, Fugo   got downstairs. 

You had to admit, Fugo in a suit with no holes, looked strange, but he looked nice. 

Because the last person had finally made his way down, Everyone got up to go to the car. After you stood up though, Fugo's jaw to the floor, maybe even the basement. Your soft cheeks turned a light pink color, but you smile too.

You had made it into the car. Abbacchio let you sit in the front seat because of your big poofy dress. That honestly surprised you a bit coming from him. But you appreciated it nonetheless.

After a good thirty minutes of driving, you guys made it to a large house.

"Alright guys, you just enjoy the ball, I'm the only one who has to do the assassination. And if any one asks where I am, I'm using the bathroom. Ok?" Bucciarati stated. a mumbled 'ok' came from everyone. 

You all hopped out of the car, you heels clicking against the blacktop. 

"Oh, and so this looks more 'real', one of you has to look like Y/n's date." Bruno said, winking at Fugo. 

Mista rubbed his hands together thinking something was going to happen.But before he could approach you,

"I'll do it!" Fugo said sounding a bit too excited. You knew you had liked Fugo for a while now, so you didn't object.

"Alright." You said, not wanting to leave him hanging. 

He offered you has arm to cling to like a girl in a Disney movie. You took it, of course. With a bright smile on your faces, The whole group walked into the massive home.

Word count: 737

A/N: I decided to do two chapters lol. Because I left it on a cliffhanger, I will try to make the next chapter as soon as I can! Also this is really short, sorry about that. 

Also! This chapter is dedicated to @sharkinhalee ! Thanks for leaving the first vote on this story. Can't wait to see you at school my guy!