Chapter Five

Still holding on to Fugo's arm, you made you way into the manor. The tiles in the large walkway were rose gold, and the cracks were filled with shiny gold lining. Your f/c heels click against them, but that sound was barely audible over the prodigious crowd. There had to have been at least 200 people there. You were slightly intimidated by the sheer amount of people there, so you got a bit closer to Fugo, causing a little pink to coat his cheeks.

After some obsevation, you saw that this was a totally orthodox ball, like in a movie. It was a really cool experience. 

"Fugo, lets go to the free food table!" You said knowing you weren't going to waste that opportunity.

"Alright, lets go." He said leading you to the food table.

You got there and noticed that Mista and Narancia had beat you guys there. You grabbed a plate and loaded it up with as much fancy food as possible. You then walked to a small couch a few meters away and sat down. To your surprise, Fugo came and sat next to you. Surprising you even more, he put one of his arms around you shoulders.

"Fugo, what are doing?" You said, face turning red as you were quickly becoming flustered. 

Without looking at you, keeping his face forward, Fugo muttered these words.

"Bruno said we had to look like a couple, right?" He said explaining himself. You could tell you weren't the only one with a red face.

After finishing your food you put you plate in you lap, then rested you head on Fugo's shoulder. You couldn't see it, but his eyes widened, and then Bucciarati gave him two thumbs up.You stayed like that for a while, enjoying the scent of Fugo's cologne.

Before you knew it, music had started and the man hosting the ball said he wanted everyone to dance with a partner. Fugo got up and offered you a hand. Of course you took it, not only to keep up at "act", but because you wanted to.

You got to the dance floor where the majority of attendees were. Fugo put one hand on you waist, and continued to hold the other. You reached up and put your hand on his shoulder. After a few minutes of clumsily rocking back and forth like that, you put your head to Fugo's chest.

You could hear his heart speed up when you did that, which made you smile. His face quickly flushed scarlet, your did too. You were attentive to every movement he made. Be there, that closeness, made butterflies form in your stomach. Soon that song ended and you two left the dance floor. Fugocarefully put his arm around your waist guiding you to where you thought was the couch.

But you were wrong.

He lead you to the back doors, which were wide open, exposing a beautiful garden. The two of you walked deeper into the verdure. Vines with red rose surrounded you. You looked around, admiring the scenery surrounding you. The excitement made a sparkle form in your eyes, which in turn, melted Fugo's heart. 

"Y/n." Fugo broke the silence sounding rather meek.

"Yes, Fugo." You responding matching his meek tone.

"I think I may have accidentally falling in love with someone." After he said that, you thought he was talking abut some other girl, completely wrecking your mood.

"Who?" You said, audibly sadder than before.

"Well she has h/c hair, and is standing in a garden, right in front of me." He said in a loving tone. What he had just said caused you to gasp.

 You stared into his beautiful violet eyes, he was starting into your gorgeous e/c ones. You stayed there in a comfortable silence.

But Fugo, once again, broke the quietness, but not by using words.

His soft, plump lips crashed into yours, sending chills down your spine. You guys stood there, moving your lips against the other persons for a good five minutes, chatting your breath every once in a while. Your lipstick was smeared against his lips. Still slightly panting because of your previous actions, you wiped the lipstick off his face, giggling at the sight.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Fugo." After those words you were grabbed by the hips into a tight hug. You smiled, face still red, getting a bit redder due to his actions. You hugged back, so happy he had admitted his feelings to you. 

Word count: 732.

A/N: This is really short, I wanted it to be longer but I didn't know what else to do. I hoped you liked this chapter!