Epilouge

Five Years Later...

You had been dating Fugo for five years now. The ball, or your anniversary with Fugo was five whole years ago. You knew have was the love of your life. 

You were about to bring him a bindle of red roses, like the ones in the garden, when he walked into your shared room. 

Right before you held the bouquet out to him, he dropped down onto one knee, causing you to drop the roses and put your hands over your mouth.

"Y/n, ever since the night of the ball, where I confessed my love to you, you have made my life so much better. Will you make me truly the happiest man in the whole universe, and marry me?" He said sweetly.

"Yes! Yes Fugo! 100%!" He had made today the happiest day of your life. You were so excited to spend the rest of your life with the best man you have ever met..

word count: 156

A/N: This epilogue was really short, sorry. But, this was a really short fanfic, so it makes sense. I will probably write more for the very few people who read these, so you can check that out. I also have a one shots book I just started, so leave request there! If you do I will probably get to your request pretty quickly! Thank you so much for reading this whole, horrible book! I truly appreciate it!