𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟³

——————
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟³
——————
Thigh Fucking & Chaos

——————𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟³——————《Thigh Fucking & Chaos》

______

It was a new day and brand new morning, one that was filled with hustling teenagers trying to navigate their way around the halls of the large school.

Some were walking with their friends, chatting about pure nonsense as they made their way to their classes while others were leaning sluggishly against lockers— also chatting about pure nonsense.

Jeon Jungkook would be classified as apart of the second group of students.

The boy was currently slumped against his locker as the words of the blonde boy standing beside him went through one ear and slid out the other.

His lids were heavy as he tried his best to remain awake seeing as the school day had just begun.

Yawning a bit, the brunette nodded his head as the ball of fluff, referred to as hair, fell onto his face.

Whilst Jungkook wasn't listening to the words of the blonde boy beside him— he pretended he was.

Jungkook was kind of good at that— being nonchalant.

At times his facial expression would display one emotion whilst his mind felt another.

This was one of those times.

Although Jungkook's face resembled one of a nonchalant and tired expression— his mind didn't feel that way.

Instead his mind was racing— clustering even with the same thoughts that kept him up last night.

Thoughts about Kim Taehyung.

Regardless of how much Jungkook wanted to shove the thoughts of what occurred last night deep down inside him, he couldn't seeing as it was the main cause of his restlessness.

You see, Jungkook just couldn't understand for the life of him why Kim Taehyung would do such a thing— such a gay thing.

At first he didn't question it.

The whole event which occurred two days ago was enough to send Jungkook's mind into a spiral and just as he was reaching his recovery, Taehyung sent him into another spiral— this one being different though.

Rather than Jungkook questioning himself and why he got off to the fact he was being choked— he questioned why Taehyung would do such an absurd thing to begin with.