𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟⁴

——————
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟⁴
——————
Flirts & Unexpected Firsts

——————𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟⁴——————《Flirts & Unexpected Firsts》

_______

Taehyung couldn't stay away.

No matter how hard he tried— he just couldn't stay away.

It started off small.

First came the little bursts of excitement he received from watching the brunette nibble his pen to the unusual influx of arousal he felt from seeing the Jungkook bite his thin cherry lips.

Those images soon became embedded into the raven's mind— along with many other fabricated images Taehyung's mind subconsciously created.

Images which helped him reach his release.

Whether he was pleasuring himself with his hand or receiving pleasure from his girlfriend— Taehyung knew he wouldn't be able to reach that pinnacle without a lewd image of Jungkook lingering in the back of his mind.

At first, this scared Taehyung— terrified even, but soon he accepted it and chose not to fight it.

Unfortunately that acceptance brought guilt in its rawest and darkest form.

The form that caused his body to become heavy with suffocation.

The form that triggered an uncontrollable throb in his heart which particularly barked at him— begging him to apologize for being so callous.

The form that created small grains of shame with the purpose of manifesting throughout his body— cramping themselves at each and every corner until it was all he was filled with.

This form of guilt brought along an even darker feeling of sadness.

Sadness knowing that he was hurting someone.

Someone who loved him...someone who cared for him...someone who did everything in their power to make such he was safe.

Jihyo.

It was as if this guilt had been watching him like a predator— lurking just around the corner as it waited for its time to pounce.

And that time was now.

The time to pounce and devour his body in not only guilt but in shame and sadness— feelings Taehyung was already used to but the addition of guilt made it harder to handle.