Storyline 3.

Long ago you used to be an angle. You were beloved by many. Although you didn't have room in your heart for anyone. Since even though behind an angle. You found it odd. Your heart couldn't be filled with love.

As you were flying going back home, till you crashed into another angle. Causing for you both fall to the ground. Till he caught you in his arm, holding you.

This is where you felt your heart beat for the first time.

Here was when your love began to bloom. You Yep feel in love with each other. Till one day, when the boys were fighting. You helped out as well. Since what there father was doing is wrong.

As you attack angle. One came up behind you, stabbed you with a dagger or any other weapon. You began to fall down to the ground. As you hit the ground. The man you loved, landed next to you. You saw how different he was. You realized he became a demon, but you loved him nonetheless.

You told him your last goodbye.

But years later you got transferred to the devildom. Became a student. But only lord diavilo knows who you really are. But he won't tell the demon who you are. He wants to figure out themselves, he knows they will very soon.
Will your love blossom again? Or will you find new love? Or no love?