Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sagittarius POV

"Please Leo!" Sagi begged, really wanting to be able to go to one of Leo's Legendary parties.

"No." Leo said flatly.

"You can't do that! You can't just invite someone right in front of us! You're making us jealous!" Mini argued.

Sagi, Mini and Libra were hanging out, when Leo came over, interrupted the girls, invited Libra to a party, and tried to leave. Sagi and Mini were shocked at the Lion's rudeness, and were disappointed to see he didn't invite them.

Thankfully, Leo was easy to convince. "Ugh. Fine you ca-"

"No." Libra interrupted. "You're too young. Also, Leo, I'm going to have to decline. Even though it sounds fun, I have a doctor's appointment. I'm sorry. " With that, the scale walked away.

"Ugh, why is Libra such a fun killer?" Mini asked.

"She isn't. She loves parties. I know her really well. Believe me. I feel like her learning that she's the Libra changed her for the worse." Leo told the two girls.

"Well, I told Pi I'd watch the Mockingjay part two with her. I have a feeling that she isn't going to like it." Sagi said, walking away.

Libra POV

By the time Libra could control herself, she had already killed the fun. Libra hated having split personality disorder. She felt her horrible, cruel fun-killing side was always in control. So, she had a talk with her other part.( A/n: I have no idea how split personality disorder works. This is me trying my best, mk? Sorry if I'm completely wrong :/.)

Libra: OMG why are you so horrible?

Other Libra: Shut up.

Libra: No. Why are you so horrible?

Other Libra: I'm sorry. It's just how I was created in your brain

Libra:Leave me alone.

Other Libra: Fine, just for a few days.

Libra was happy that Other Libra was easy to convince. She would use these days to redeem herself from lameness.

Pisces POV

(Warning: Hunger games Mockingjay(part two), and Harry Potter spoilers coming up! This POV is completely unnecessary. You don't have to read if you don't want to ruin the books for yourself.)

Even though Pisces had read Mockingjay and knew it was going to happen, she still bawled when Finnick died.

"Shhh, it's okay." Sagi said.

But it wasn't. Sagi's favorite character was Katniss, and Katniss obviously doesn't die. First, Pisces favorite character was Rue. But of course, she had to die. Then, she finally moved on to Finnick, and when he died, she moved on to Prim, and now her favorite living character is Haymitch(A/N Haymitch and Finnick 4 lyfe), but Sagi's favorites were Katniss, Gale, and (formerly) Coin(for some reason, Pisces thought(Pi hates all of those dudes)).

The weirdest part was, she never cried when watching movies. I mean, she cried out of joy when Harry Potter died, but then she remembered he doesn't actually die.

Le time skip to the next day.

Scorpio POV

Leo asked Scorpio to help him set up for the party, which surprised Scorpio, since the boys were enemies. When Scorpio arrived where Leo told him they'd meet, it was no surprise to the Scorpion to see Leo was late. When the Lion finally arrived, Scorpio noticed a big cut on the Lion's arm.