Chapter 7

It's Aries(above). I know he looks old, but I watch CUT's The Button, and one person was 19 and had a beard, so a 24 year old can look like this.

Chapter 7

(This chapter uses the words 'suicidal', and 'suicide', so yea(but no actual suicide) ;-;)

Libra POV

I know that this might sound weird, but I kinda hoped I'd be the first gone. Not because of anything suicidal, but because I didn't want to hurt anyone. I love (mostly) everyone, and it would kill me if any of my loved ones died, with the blood on my hands. So even though Other Libra was telling me to move, I ignored her and just stood there, waiting to die.

BUT THINGS NEVER WORK OUT THE WAY YOU WANT, DO THEY?

As I stood there, Aries ran up to me and pushed me out of the way. Unluckily for him, the bullet went straight through his arm. Thankfully, it was his arm, so it wasn't lethal. I sighed in relief. I wasn't going to lose the one person who wouldn't shoot me down in a second with no hesitation.

Aries looked at me angrily. "Why didn't you move!" He growled.

"I-I was paralyzed..." I lied. I was a really good liar, so he didn't question it.

"Now, for my brother..." He said. He held his sword firmly, walking up to the Scorpion.

"You crossed the line!"Aries yelled to Scorpio. Then Aries charged.

Aries got Scorpio. Twice. But I knew Aries sword would never be able to compete with Scorpio's gun, especially when Aries's left arm(his better arm) had been shot already. I knew Aries wouldn't make it, but, being an optimist, I hoped for the best.

Scorpio held his loaded gun to Aries's skull. Uncharacteristically, Aries whimpered. "Please..." He murmured.

Scorpio smirked a murderous smile. "Goodbye brother." I couldn't watch, but I heard Scorpio pull the trigger.

I heard a thump, and I turned around to see Aries on the floor, dead.

Suddenly, the mystery guy's voice boomed, "Oh ho! The first blood has been spilt! Pay your respects to the first sign, Aries Ram! Brutally killed by the hands of his younger brother Scorpio Scorpion, in front of his best friend Libra Scale! She watched as her friend was murdered, I bet she feels ashamed." I closed my eyes, and did the thing Katniss does in the Hunger Games(with the two fingers). Then I looked at Scorpio. He laughed.

"Heh. I never liked you anyways!" He said to no one in particular.

"Now," He turned to me. "I'll spare you. Now, scram before I change my mind." I rush into the bushes, knowing that Capricorn will murder me when I got back.

Sagittarius POV

When the mystery dude told us the bad news, I cried. Aries had been one of my closest friends, one of the only people I trusted(along with Pisces, Leo, Libra and Mini). I knew from that point, I would win. Not for me. For Aries.

Being my best friend, even though she wasn't as sad as most of us, Pisces comforted me(She and Aries aren't friends). She told me everything would be alright. She told me she would always be there. This reminded me of the time we first met, and our falling out.

Flashback

I was only 5 years old, and I had never had any friends. No one wanted to be friends with me because my stepmom, Juno, died when I was 2. They all thought I was the reason she was gone.

Since she was an extremely wealthy politician, Juno was pretty famous. She died by the bullet of my real mother, due to my father cheating on Juno. Juno had been cheated on multiple times by my dad, Jupiter, but he never had a kid until I existed. She slapped my dad, reasonably so, and my mom shot her.

Anyway, Pisces understood. Her father, Neptune, and her mom, Salacia, had always been together, but her mother was run over by a car, pushing Pisces out of the way. Two weeks later, Pisces was taken by child services due to neglect.

Pisces and I were different, but we didn't care. We only needed each other. That was until seventh grade, where we befriended the Maiden-Twins family(Virgo, Gem and Mini). We were all pretty good friends until one day, we kinda just split into two groups. Virgo and Pisces and the twins and I.

Pi and I(oh that rhymes) still stayed close(Sort of.). We just didn't really... hang out as much. Virgo is the kinda person that doesn't really click with my more extroverted, playful personality, while she gets along fine with Pi's introverted, playful personality. Pisces finds herself always getting in fights with the Gemini twins, simply because she feels that they are really annoying.

Another factor is that Virgo and the Geminis are siblings, and that's like trying to be friends with triplets that are polar opposites. Virgo is sarcastic, introverted, and teasing, Gem is introverted, sweet, and sensitive, and finally Mini is extroverted, outgoing, and funny. It just didn't work out...

End of flashback

Leo POV

"Scorpio. I appreciate you sparing my sister..." Taurus was saying stuff about how he's proud of Scorpio. But since Taurus is our team leader(A/N Aries, Taurus, and Gemini are the team leaders. Care to guess why?) and he's more of a follower, Taurus made a risky move.

"I want you to murder Gemini." He told Scorpio. We all(all of the fixeds) stared at him.

"What? Why!" Scorpio looked like he didn't want to do it. This was weird to me because I had never thought of Scorpio as the kind of person to NOT want to kill.It must have weirded out 

Taurus, too, because he asked Scorpio, "Huh? I thought you'd want to? Anyways, we need to kill them because they are the Mutable leader! I want us to be the only one left with a leader!"(I actually found this logical reasoning).

"No. I don't want to kill anyone. I kill people for self defence-" I found it funny that Aqua added a "Mostly..." under his breath. "I only killed Aries because I was gonna die if I didn't!"

"Fine. Leo, you want to do it? I'm sure you would be honored to help out your team in such a crucial mission!" Taurus said, smirking at me. I understood what he was doing. Scorpio's ego is very fragile, so if I do something instead of him, it hurts his ego(A/N Leo's afraid to admit it, but it also happens to him.).

"No! I want to do it!" Scorpio blurted out. He covered his mouth and cussed under his breath. He realized he messed up.

Taurus and I high fived. "Great!" Taurus said. "Now, here's the plan."

Pisces POV(VERY short)

That night was pretty blurry. I only really remember two things happening.

Gemini and Sagittarius were playing rock, paper, scissors for like 2 hours before getting bored and going wherever.

And two; I was walking outside to feed Virgo's bear(I asked and she said I could like 4 hours ago, but I had procrastinated.)

I was walking outside when I heard two voices; a quiet, muffled, unrecognizable, voice and a loud, recognizable voice, saying "I'm not afraid to shoot you!"(Though I do comment the tone of his voice said otherwise.).

I turned the corner, and I was shocked to see who was there.

Alive: Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Dead: Aries

A/N Hey! I wonder how many of you thought Aries would be the first gone...! Feel free to comment if you did! Anyways, the next chapter will be the first POV in heaven-featuring many new characters(and Aries). Also, I have decided after the winner(s) are/is crowned, I will reveal my sign! I will start telling you hints about my sign, and you can try to guess! I'll tell you two signs I'm NOT; Aries or Taurus. So yea.