Falling for the babysitter

(also this chapter is kinda gay)

Blanks POV

On the screen was... what i actually cant describe in a good manner. "IM TO YOUNG TO WATCH PORN!!!" I screamed. "But i like watching this! It tells you about life.." Mike said looking at the screen smiling. 

What a asshole Babysitter. The worst part about it..was that it was gay porn. I never actually watched it before but I knew Father would never let me watch anything like this. "how did you get it on a video tape..?" i asked for some reason. "That doesn't matter right now just watch it." He answered and turned my head to the screen. "N-no! Its gross!" I said and snatched my head away. 

He smirked, "Oh..ok then...I wont do your homework then.." He said turning to the screen again. I of course wanted him to do my homework because my grades were really bad.  Maybe I had to listen to him... "W-wait! No! I'll watch it I promise! Just please do my homework!" I said quickly. 

He turned to me smiling, "good boy." He said and patted my head. I blushed and turned to the screen. I almost threw up but I kept it in and tried not to. How could people watch this. And I had to watch it with my babysitter...that i liked. 

I swear I saw Mike reach for his...um. "member" but i tried to keep my eyes on the screen instead of my eyes on...that. Anyways, i couldn't tell if it was the video or Mike just making that sound but i wanted to block it out. 

A hour past and the fricken video was still playing. Oh my god i couldn't take it..but it was for the sake of him doing my homework. But what if he didn't do it...? crap. Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg. I stayed put for some reason..but then it got worse. He started moving his hand towards my member. (lol)

I squealed and slapped his hand. he moved it. We both stayed quiet. I think my face was red for the rest of the hour. 

The video was still playing, I mean there basically doing the same thing over and over what else could they possibly do for another hour. "How long is this...?!" I asked. He turned to me, "I don't know...5 hours." He said smirking. "So are you going to do my homework for 5 hours...?" I asked. "haha...no." he finally said. I almost lost it, "YOU BITCH YOU PROMISED ME YOU'LL DO MY HOMEWORK!!!!" I screamed and got of the couch. He grabbed me before I could leave, "I never said i'll do it for 5 hours! you cant have that much homework!" He said and sat me down again. "o-oh...sorry.." i said realizing how stupid i was acting. He just laughed and we continued to watch the video. 

I just realized how close i was to him, i tried to move but his arm was around me. I kinda liked it. He started to play with my hair probably so he can keep his hands doing things. Wait weren't his hands in his pants? Anyways that doesn't matter. I just couldn't help falling for him...which sounds stupid but i didn't care how "sexual" he can get. 

I started to wonder why Father even picked this babysitter. I saw Mike look at me, "Its so hot in here...I hope you don't mind if I take off my clothing..." he said. I didn't know how to answer that, "w-what?" I stuttered. but then I didn't want to make him upset because I wanted him to do my homework, and of course I wouldn't mind to see him with his clothes off. I mean i really wanted to! (bruh -_-)

He started to take of his clothes and he was only in his boxers at this point. He sat back down with not a care in the world. We still continued to watch the video. I peaked a little at his boxers. I looked away quickly so he wouldn't spot me. Suddenly i couldn't focus on the video anymore and my eyes landed on his member again. I couldn't stop myself from looking. 

"Hey do you want some ice cream?" he asked smiling at me. I stopped looking down and looked up at him, "yeah sure~" i said kinda moaning it out accidentally. I covered my mouth and turned red. He laughed and wrapped himself in a blanket and went to go get the ice cream. 

He came back with a cone for me and sat back down. He handed it to me and winked. I took it and tasted it. It was the best ice cream I ever tasted! (lol how)

"Is it good?" he asked. I nodded. For a spit second I looked down and he noticed it.., "Hey so you do like me...haha I dont mind..you can look at me as long as you want..." he told me and looked at me.."sexually"

I couldn't believe this was happening. Was I dreaming? Suddenly I started to feel a little dizzy. 

"Shhh...it'll all be over soon..." he said.