Lesson 2

Life has taught me to believe in yourself, even if you're the only one who believes..

Maybe you don’t see people looking at you, because you aren’t looking at them. Maybe you don’t hear all the good things people say about you because you’re too focused on the bad. Maybe you’re a lot more wonderful, beautiful and special that you ever give yourself credit. 

Reflect for a moment on this legend that tells about the time the devil decided to close up shop in one part of the world and open up in another. A “going out business” sale was announced. One of the first customers, being quite fascinated with the various evil instruments on display, noticed that of all the devil’s tools, the highest priced one was called “discouragement.” 

“Why is this one so expensive?” he inquired.

“Quite simple,” replied devil. “It is my favorite. With the tool of discouragement I can pry into almost everyone’s life and cause all kinds of damage.”

The devil’s always waiting to find an empty mind devoid of self-belief to play mischief. The way out of them, is to infuse yourself with a strong belief.

Most successful people achieved success because they believed that they would become successful. 

Play the role you want your close ones to play for you. Play yourself the compliment you are waiting to hear from someone else. Tell yourself that you really have it rather than waiting till enough people have told you, so that you may believe it yourself.

It’s time we taught ourselves a simple lesson of life: the first person to believe in you, is YOU.

The automatic response that most of us have to bold opportunities is “NO”. But confidence turns this response into “YES, I believe I can,” even if you’re the only one who believes in you.

It is you who has to believe in yourself, because if you don’t then who will?

----------------------

Hey there,

I hope you guys like this chapter. 

Please leave your comments and let me know what you guys think of it.

love, yamsdeangelis.