SHE'S A GOLD DIGGER

She's walking slowly down the stairscase, wearing red fitted dress above the knee, paired with the four inches heels sandals that I bought for her birthday last week. She's indeed flawless. The diamond accessories that I gave her added more gleams on her perfect appearance.

She's way more different from the first day I saw her; slovenly, a beautiful girl who's surrounded with filthy things, poor, and hopeless.

But the butterflies that I felt the first time I laid my eyes on her still feel the same.

"Ba't ganyan ka makatitig?" She said, laughing.

"How the hell can you be so beautiful? Damn, Zsan" I replied.

She plastered a smile, the smile that never fail to make my heart pound and jump in so much joy.

"Lagi mong tandaan, naging ganito ako kasi binihisan mo ako. Inalis mo ako sa lugar kung saan akala ko hindi na ako makakaalis kailan man. Thank you, Aaron" She uttered, tears filled her eyes.

"You deserve everything that this world may offer you, Zsan. I'm just an instrument"

Our relationship is great— that's what I've thought not until I heard something that made me feel uneasy.

People around us are judging our relationship or to be specific, they're judging Zsannyn for being a gold digger.

I'm raised by a wealthy and well-known family while her, she's just a simple girl who grew up in a place where squatters at. She doesn't even go to school for she was abandoned by her parents since she was still young.

They believed that Zsan just used me so she can get away from that place and continue using me so she could live a better life.

But me? I don't know what to believe.
Or I'm just blinded by love?

Zsannyn never asked me to give her money and such materialistic things. I am giving it to her wholeheartedly, I am used to buy her luxurious things because those are her happiness, I love spoiling her with pure love and with my own money.

"Are you ready, Zsan?" I asked her while holding her hands; it's shaking and sweating, a sign that she's nervous.

My parents invited her for dinner, they met Zsan multiple times already but because of their busy schedule, this will be the first time that we will have a serious talk together.

"Kailangan kong maging handa" she answered, "pero kinakabahan ako"

"Shh, we can do this! Makikilala mo na sa wakas ang magiging mama at papa mo rin" I smirked.

She poked me, "baliw"

We finally reached our destination. I opened the car's door and help her unlocked her seatbelt and gave her a smack on her cheek. I noticed that her eyes widened when she stepped out of the car.

"Ang gara naman dito, ang ganda!" She said, excitement filled her voice.

"Let's go, they're waiting inside"

"Good evening po, ma'am, sir" she greeted.

My mom raised her left eyebrow, "take your seat"

While having a dinner, everyone is not making even a single noise. Everything seems so awkward.

"So, you're Zsannyn?" My mom broke the silence, "the girl who came from the squatter's area, who's now dressed with diamonds" she shifted her gaze to me, "Good job, son. You made her look descent today"

Zsan bowed her head.

"Mom" I uttered, "Even without those fancy things she's wearing, she's indeed a descent woman" I pointed out.