Chapter 1

"Some things in life Are difficult I had to learn the hard way I'm Alyssa and I'm 14 and pregnant".

"Alyssa are you ready" mom yelled from downstairs "almost mom I'm putting on my shoes" says alyssa. She's getting ready for her first day at summer ville high school.

"Alyssa come on your gonna be late, and you don't wanna be late your first day of 9th grade" Yelled mom. *Alyssa comes running down the stairs and out the front door*.

*15 minutes later they arrive at the school* Bye hunny says mom while alyssa get out of the car. I heard the bell and I was so lost, I didn't no where to go or what to do so I just followed this girl, she went into bio- chemisty which was also my first period luckily. Hello everyone I'm Mr. Smith and I'll be your chemistry teacher this year, will everyone please introduce themselfs?

After class I bumped into this cute boy named Jacob, "Sorry beau- and he stopped" "what is there something in my hair or in my teeth" I ask why he stares at me. " No no no its just, well your so beautiful" "Well thanks your not bad yourself your really cute" says alyssa. Are you new here he asks me and i say yes its actually my first day here. How's it going for you so far? Jacob asks. It was okay till I ran into a cute boy and we started talking. "Ohhh says Jacob I'll go now I guess" "Wait its you Jacob!" "Oh okay I didn't catch your name what is it?" "I'm alyssa long" "Nice to meet you alyssa long, would you like to hang out Saturday?" "I would love to says alyssa" Jacob then hands me a pen and paper and says what's your number and I wrote it down.

After that the day went by really fast and I was glad I bumped into Jacob. It was 3:45 and my mom texted and said she was gonna be late so I just walked. When I got home I texted her and told her I had walked home.

When my mom got home she made dinner and we talked about our day. "How was your day alyssa?" "It was really good mom, I met a really cute boy" "oh and mom can I hang out with him on Saturday?" "As long as you don't do nothing your not supposed to its fine with me" " Thanks mom" *I ran upstairs as fast as I can* when I got upstairs i started texting Jacob until the next thing I remember was I fell asleep.