Chapter 3

When we get to the restraunt I get out of the car and Jacob grabs my hand and we walk in together. The waiter says "Reservation name and time?" Jacob says "7:45 Jacob and Alyssa" Right this way as the waiter shows us to a table in a closed room.

This is so romantic I say to Jacob, "Because i really like you alyssa and I wanted to make tonight the best night of your life", Thanks jacob.

*They Order And Eat* So jacob what's your full name? Jacob Allen smith. That's cute Jacob. How old are you? We- wel- I'm I'm 17?? Jacob says with a worried look on his face. Your 17!! Yes alyssa I'm 17 I didn't want to tell you because the first minute I saw you I had fallen for your beautiful face and gorgeous eyes. You smelt so good, I just wanted you to be mine! I know jacob but I'm 14 and your 17, you could get in a lot of trouble if anything happens! But its all worth it for you alyssa I promise it will All work out. *they leave the restraunt*

The car ride is silent and all you could here was rain pouring down on the window when we finally got to my house I kissed jacob and told him I'm sorry for the way I over reacted and would like to go out again. He said how about tommarom? Perfect i said as I got our of the car and ran into my house I closed the door and ran upstairs!!

I took a shower and went to bed, my mom woke me up by saying she seen my phone light up and it was from abby,  She had gotten into a car accident!!