Chapter 4

Abby got into a car accident mom said as we rushed to the hospital.

When we got there we asked what room abby was in and the doctor said 208 but you have yo be quiet she needs her rest, when we get in her room she was asleep so I asked my mom if I could stay with her over night she said sure why not?

The next day I woke up to see abby staring at me saying what are you doing here? I said I can't leave me best friend hanging and in he hospital alone, can I? The nexylt thing I know were having a conversation about what happens...

*Abby's Flashback*

We were driving down a long curvy road when all of a sudden a bright light came out of nowhere and hit us hard, we went rolling into a lake and I couldn't get out, I was freaking out I was so scared and didn't know what to do. I held my breathe and kept kicking and hitting the window until finally it broke and water started pouring in worse than it had already did...

When I woke up I was in a hospital.

*Flashback Over*

Alyssa I thought I was gonna die, I was scared i wasn't gonna live. When Hunter and Kaylee told me what happened I cried so hard they said we crashed into the car and we were all drunk and high.. But I've never got high alyssa so I don't know what happened.

Abby, all I needed to know was that you were okay. My mom woke me up and told glme get up were going to the hospital and I said why and she said Abby got into a car accident, She's in the hospital now so we have to hurry.