Chapter 26

All My Fault
——————————
Mingi's POV
Today's Seungcheol's funeral. Everybody's here. From his grandparents, I think, to our classmates and teachers. But I kept noticing something about Mr. Choi. While the other teachers were mourning over Cheol, he was standing there, expressionless. It's like he didn't care at all. Before Cheol died, he told me he and Mr. Choi had a relationship with each other. He was his father. But, why is he just standing there, not even caring at all.

He then went out of the room, I followed him, but as soon as I got outside, he was already gone. I mean, how could he be that fast. The turn is too far from this room. Since our room was the one at the end of the hall.

I went back in and saw people who have a connection with Cheol. I found Y/N, and she was sleeping on Yeri's lap. I sadly grinned at the sight. I still can't get over Seungcheol's death. I remember that one time he told be he badly wanted to die. I feel useless for not consoling him. I feel useless.

FLASHBACK
Seungcheol pulled me to the rooftop. He looked around, still holding my wrist.

" Sit down." He sternly commanded.

" Um, why'd you drag me here Cheol?"

And that's when he bursted out. He cried like there's no tomorrow. Man, this hyung, he acts like a jerk, but here he is right now, crying his feelings out.

" Why are you crying all of a sudden?" I asked him.

" I-It's- I can't do i-it anymore!! F**k my life! This is all b******t!!!!"

" The f**k you swearing at?!"

He then faced me. His face was a mess. He was crying too much.

" JUST TELL ME WHY YOU ARE CRYING!" I shouted. Well, I shouldn't have. He cried more.

" See, even to you I'm a burden."

" What do you mean?"

" I want to die."

" W-What?"

Before I could open my mouth, he ran and left me there. Frozen.

And I didn't knew he was dying today.
FLASHBACK END
Yes. That's right. I didn't know he was going to die that day. It was all my fault.

If I didn't shout at him, he wouldn't think he was a burden to me. If only I knew he was going to that alley. I should've followed him.

THIS IS ALL F***ING MESSED UP. IT'S ALL MY F***ING FAULT.

I'm the one who deserves to die. Not him.

" Mingi, are you okay?" I heard someone asked. I shook the thoughts away and saw Y/N in front of me. I haven't realized that we were outside.

" Yeah, I'm fine Y/N-nie."

" But why are you crying?" What? I touched my cheeks and it felt wet. How come I didn't notice that I was crying?

I felt someone hugged me. Y/N was hugging me.

" It's fine Ki, just let it all out." I buried my head unto her shoulder and cried like there's no more tomorrow.

" I-It's all my fault."
——————————
Hai.

Bai.

TWICE's MORE & MORE IS SUCH A BOP OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY. THEIR VISUALS ARE SO, BOOM 🤯!

yeah. This today's chap. Please vote and comment. I'm just gon' watch boy story's cover of Wannabe.