Chapter 28

Suspicious
——————————
???'s POV
That Seungcheol b***h. Glad he died, he's lately getting on my nerves, and it's f***ing horrible.

Now it's Mingi's turn. His parents had a very big debt. They didn't even thought about paying me. So, I did my business.

And that girl, Y/N. Her parents are b***hes. She's lucky she still has her siblings, or else she'd be done by now.

I need a plan. A one who wouldn't fail. F**k this no one could even help me. Wait, I know someone.

I grabbed my phone and entered a number. I put the phone beside my ear as it rings.

" Hello? Who is this?"

" Finally, you answered."

" Song Hee Kyeong."

Mingi's POV
I'm currently walking to Y/N's house, I'm so excited. Why did it suddenly felt like I changed? Ever since he passed away, I've changed my attitude to Y/N. I've been hanging out with her more lately. Well at least I still love her.

I rang the doorbell. And Jihoon hyung came and opened the door.

" Oh hey hyung! I didn't expect you to be here." I said as I walked inside with Jihoon hyung.

" I'm here for a date with Sejeong."

" Really hyung?! I also came here I'm going on a date with Y/N too."

" But Sejeong just told me that you two already had a date yesterday."

" Oh, noona told you? Well, my goal in life is to have many dates as possible with my Y/N."

" 'my Y/N'? Seriously man, step up your game. You sound so sweet I'm going to get diabetes." He complained as he pretended to puke as we both laughed.

" What are you doing Hoonie? Oh Mingi, I didn't know you were coming." We looked over to the voice and saw Sejeong noona with Y/N by her side.

" Let me guess, want to go on a date again?" Y/N said as she looked at me.

" Yeah?"

" Y/N, you can come with us, me and Hoonie have a date as well. So, let's make it a double date!" Sejeong noona said.

" Sure, let's go." Y/N agreed as she came to me and held my hand and followed hyung and noona to his car.

We sat in his car as he drove to the destination.

" So, oppa, where are we going?" Y/N questioned as she took selfies of both of us.

" You'll see Y/N."

" Okay then, if you say so." She said, leaning back on the seat.

" We're here Y/N, wake up." I woke up Y/N.

" Where are we?" She asked as the four of us stepped out of hyung's car.

" We're at Wonderland Restaurant." Sejeong noona said.

" But I wanted to go to Treasure Restaurant." Sejeong noona continued.

" Unnie, guess what, me and Ki already went there." Y/N bragged as we continued to enter the restaurant.

" Oh I hate you." Sejeong noona said as she playfully smacked Y/N's arm.

We finished ordering, me and Y/N were seated at the corner, near the air conditioner. And Sejeong noona and Jihoon hyung were seating in front of us, one seat away near the window. They already had their meals. While we were still waiting for ours.

Sejeong noona's back was facing me, and I saw Jihoon hyung. He winked at me and proceeded to eat. But then I saw him use his phone. Then my phone made a sound.

Jihoon Hyung 👻

Jihoon Hyung 👻
Enjoy your food with
Y/N 😉

Mingi 👀
Umm okay hyung
stop teasing me it's
annoying.

I checked my phone, and hyung still hadn't got a message from Jihoon. I looked over to his table and saw him sticking his tongue out on me. Sejeong noona turned to looked and saw me, and laughed.

" You think I don't see what you're doing?" I was startled when Y/N suddenly spoke.

" Oh." Was all I could say.

" Oh, foods here." She said excitedly. Which was quite amusing.

While we were eating, I saw this man, with his black outfit. He kept on glancing at us. Weird. Why doesn't he just mind his own business. I know my girlfriend is attractive, yes, but that doesn't mean he has the right to look at us.

I saw his stand up from his seat, and leave the restaurant. I just shrugged. But he really seemed suspicious.

" Hey, Mingki, hello? Your food is kinda getting cold." I then went back to my senses as I heard Y/N. I smiled at her and continued eating like nothing happened.

Y/N's POV
I finally arrived home with Sejeong unnie. Mingi and Jihoon oppa already went home, they just dropped us off here at home so we didn't had to walk.

As we entered, and closed the door, we were greeted by an angry Jin oppa. But soon, he wailed.

" WHY DIDN'T LET ME GO WITH YOU. I mean I get it that I'm single, but that doesn't mean YOU HAD TO LEAVE ME." Oh his wailing all right.

" Shut up. It's 10:00 pm. So shut up and let me sleep. Annoying b***h." Sejeong unnie said. Jin then turned to her and started chasing her.

When will they stop?
——————————
THAT'S THE CHAPTER YA'LL

I actually didn't expect to have that much comments in my tagged section. But thanks anyway eheh.

Vote and comment lalalalalala