Part 9

It says yes

I scream so loud my throat hurts, no this can't be happening I'm only 19 no no noooo, and auston he's to busy with hockey, fuck.
I start over thinking everything and panicking, And breathing heavy, I eventually pass out.

I wake up in my bed, I quickly jump up but I collapse, kas comes running in. He helps me up and places me back onto the bed whilst giving me the look of we need to talk what have you done.
Kas pulls out the pregnancy test I took and stares at me
"Y/n is this a prank, because this is serious you know" I look down and say "it's not a prank it's real" kas has a shocked look on his face, then just leaves and takes the test with him, I run after him but he's gone, he's gone to tell auston, I know he is, but auston cant know, no one can, only sasha.

(Calling sasha)
Y/n "sasha we need to talk"
Sasha "Whats wring y/n"
Y/n "I'm pregnant, with austons baby, and kas found out because he found me passed out and took the tsest away from me, I think he's gone to tell auston, and idk what to do"
Sasha "y/n you'll be okay trust me your a tough girl you'll get through this, now go, leave the house, I'm at Tim hortans meet me there okay"
Y/n "okay I'll see you soon" i quickly get out of bed, get changed into some leggings, and my maple leafs jersey, and Nike af1s, I ran down stairs and grabbed my keys, I ran out of the apartment and down to the garage, I jump into my car and drive to Timmys.

As I walk into timmys I see sasha I walk up to her but as I get closer I realise austons there, why would she bring him ugh, I look at her and turn around, I walk out of timmys and go into my car and drive of, I'm going to my favourite spot, it looks over Toronto and it's just amazing, I put my air pods into my ear and play some music, I can't believe I'm pregnant, with auston matthews kid, he will live me from this, that's why I'm so terrified of facing him, yes we haven't even like said we are dating but I've liked him for a while without him even knowing so I can't bare the thought of loosing him.

It's been about 30 mins now, I could stay here for hours, it's so beautiful, i just wish auston was here and none of this was happening, I then feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up to see auston, I look away instantly, he takes out my air pods and sits down, and looks at me, he starts smiling, I look at him with a confused look, and he's smiling so much he has tears coming out of his eyes.
"Y/n, I can't stop smiling, I'm going to be a dad, I'm so happy okay, don't think anything else, I'm so grateful especially since I get to have a beautiful kid with you y/n, yes this happened very very quickly but I'm also very happy, because when really is the right time you know" he says all this with his hands cupping my face, I kept looking away but each time I did he made me look at him, I burst out crying, auston pulls me into a hug and comforts me
"Y/n I love you, and I know it's early but I know love, and this is love, and I want you to be my girlfriend I want you to come to every game I play, and once you can't travel no more I'll stop playing to look after you and the baby" I don't have words, he cares, it's such a relieve, but also having twins runs in the family and I feel he needs to know
"Auston I genuinely thought you'd leave, and I'd love to be your girlfriend, but also, twins run in my family, so just be prepared to possibly having two kids not one" I look up at him and he's smiling even more then he was before, he looks right at me and says "y/n I organised for you to not go back to Australia, your living with me and all the things in your room in Australia are on there way here" I look at him smiling, I didn't want to go back to Australia, I wanted to stay here, and now I get to live with auston, this is a dream come true
"Auston I love you" he looks straight at me and kisses me with so much passion, and then picks me up and puts me into my car, auston caught an Uber here so we drive back to kasperis apartment.

My oh my I havent done anything in so long ahah, I hope everyone is staying safe, sorry for the extremely late update 💞 hope you enjoyed