Morisuke Yaku

Female Reader

Since you went to Fukurodani, you didn't get to see your boyfriend, Yaku, as much as the both of you would like

Since you went to Fukurodani, you didn't get to see your boyfriend, Yaku, as much as the both of you would like. Well, your younger twin brother Kōtarō was at Fukurodani, so you went with him.
Even with the long distance relationship, you attended as many of Yaku's games as much as you could, while also going to your brother's, cause you knew he would chuck a hissy fit if you didn't. Akaashi could only handle so much of your beloved brother before needing help.
So, with the help of your bff since first year, Kaori, you managed to get to one of training camps Yaku was at. You knew of most of the teams, especially Karasuno. Your boyfriend told you a bit while Kōtarō didn't shut up about them. You were used to him though.
Yaku had a feeling something good would be happening, but he didn't expect his girlfriend - the love of his life, the princess-sorry  Queen of his castle - to be that good thing.
Akaashi, a little surprised by your entrance: "Oh, Y/N-san is here."
Kōtarō, screaming his lungs out: "Onee-chaaaaaaaaan!"
Yaku when he hears your name: "Y/N?"