Epilogue: D R E A M

Camiah woke up in a particular room. She remembers the last time she opened her eyes in a bright white room. The last time that she was with her man. Deeply thinking about a dream that keeps on repeating through the passed nights. She was mesmerized with her dream and Shawn's face keeps on showing repeatedly in her mind.

She smiled at the thought of her dream, remembering the last time that she was with Shawn in the hospital, taking care of her, giving her the best time of her life every day. She loves the thought of Shawn and Camiah fall in love with each other and they got together.

A tear escapes her eye, happily thinking about her happy dream. Her tears continuously flow as she heard a man's voice saying. "Hey, why are you crying?", a soft voice coming from the man beside her who she's been staring for a while now watching him sleep.

"Is there something wrong? Are you hurting somewhere?" a worried and sleepy voice coming from the man beside her lying and just woke up. Who is this man? That man is the man she loves the most, her best friend, her prince charming and knight in shining armor.

"Nothing I just dreamt about how we got together," Cami replied back, "Shawn, I really thank you for loving me. Please don't ever leave me." This is Camiah getting anxious again.

Shawn sits up, hugs her tightly, and kisses her forehead lightly, "Don't overthink and don't ever think of that nonsense okay? I won't leave you, you are the most precious treasure I've got. You are my lovely wife. You know that we are already married for almost 7 years. So don't overthink okay? I love you the most.", He assured her and steal a peck from her sweet lips.

"And most important the mother of my kids. Our children. Why do pregnant women always get so emotional?" Shawn asked and laugh, Cami hit him and plaster a pout then Shawn kiss her lightly on her lips.

"Go and cook breakfast, Baby Misha is already hungry." She commanded. Shawn caress her stomach and whisper, "Good morning baby Misha, can you make mommy gave birth to you as soon as possible? Daddy wanna see you already."

"I'll go now to cook hon," Shawn said then gave Cami a smack before going out of their room.

She opens her Instagram to post a picture of Shawn while sleeping.

@camiah_xoxo:

I am so happy to have a husband like him

I am so happy to have a husband like him. He is so handsome even though when sleeping. I love you, Hon. @shawn_thesheep. (A/N: I actually found a picture and try to redraw it. My drawing skills suck so bear with me.)

As she turns off her phone, Cami heard a little boy shouting "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" cheerfully.

"Good morning Mom! Time to get up~ come on, let's go to daddy!" a cute little five years old excitedly pulling the hand of his mommy to get off the bed. "Okay, baby Sam come on let's go downstairs. But first, let me wash my face."