Chapter Four

James
Although myself and Dougie haven't actually been in a band together up until McBusted, we're actually really close friends. I've written songs with Doug and the other guys for both Busted and McFly, and now McBusted. I used to go on tour with McFly and share some great memories with him, writing songs and just generally having a great time with everyone. I'm really please for Doug, having such a wonderful relationship with Morgan they're amazing together. She's literally a female Dougie...That's is with out the farts and smelliness but I guess that's just Doug being Doug!

I would just like to say that I have finally popped the question to my beautiful Brenda, after five years of being together, and she said yes! You know even after being with her for five years, I was still incredibly nervous I don't know quite why because it was just the two of us in our little two bed house when I proposed. I guess I was just worried that she didn't feel the same way about us or wasn't ready to get married and take that step in our relationship. I always remember Brenda's brown eyes the first time I met her, and again when we were eating our meal before I proposed I kept looking up into her brown eyes and thinking of how lucky I am to have her, she's just so gorgeous. I feel so blessed to be able to have her as my fiancé and wife to be.

Myself and the boys are all waiting now to see when Doug will pop he question, I mean he's been with Morgan for a while now and I think they're both ready for that commitment. Especially now that Doug's finally starting to settle down and find security after the last few years he's had. I think they're in a really strong place together as a couple and they seem very happy together.