Chapter Six- Our Lazy day

Dougie
I woke up at eight thirty, in an empty bed. I'd been lying there for a few minutes, when Morgan came in to the room.

'Morning honey!' She said, appearing from behind the white bedroom door.

She was carrying a white tray with two cups of tea and some crumpets layed out neatly little spotty plates.

'Good Morning gorgeous, how come you're up so early?' I asked confused 'it is Sunday, right?!'

'Yes Doug, I just couldn't sleep so I thought I'd go and make us some breakfast in bed, as a Sunday treat'

'Why thank you my lady, how sweet of you!'

We finished our breakfast in bed and cuddled for a while, until Morgan decided to go and have a shower and begin getting ready.

I decided to go downstairs whilst she was in the shower. I slumped down on the sofa and began flicking through the channels on TV but there wasn't anything that I fancied on, so I took out my bass and worked on some new McBusted tunes we'd been rehearsing.

After myself and Morgan had got ready, we both decided to go out for a country walk.

When we got back home from our walk, we both got changed into our sweats. Morgan suggested we watched a movie together, as it's rare that we both have a day off together to do things like that. I went into the kitchen and flicked the kettle on, grabbing a plate from the cupboard and two matching mugs for the tea. I arranged some little nibbles on the plate for us to share and finished up making our teas.

When I returned to the lounge carrying our teas and nibbles on a tray, Morgan was sat on the sofa wrapped up in blankets and fleeces ready to start the film. Myself and Morgan both loved the back to the future box set and decided to watch the first one.

I love it when we both have days off together to do things like this. The thing is that we're both so busy with work, that when we do get days off together, it makes it even more enjoyably and special.

On normal days when we're both working late, we usually just make something easy for dinner like pasta and vegetables or something, however it's nice to treat yourself every once in a while isn't it?! So we ordered dominos pizza for dinner-Morgan had a margarita pizza and I had the vegetable one. Since we're both vegetarian now we no longer eat the New Yorker or pepperoni.

It was lovely to be able to spend some quality time together, since we don't always get the time to.

We sat up and watched films together until about one in the morning when we both started to fall asleep on each other.