Chaper Five

Matt
Dougie? Ahh My fellow bassist Dougie Lee Poynter, the one who makes me burn his farts with a lighter! You know we are so alike other than the fact that we are both bassists, he's like the younger brother I never had. we always know what the other one is thinking... especially if it's dirty! He sometimes comes over to see my and my wife, Belinda with his girlfriend Morgan. The kids, Isabelle and Ace, love him he is great with them.

Myself and Belinda have been married now for almost six years and she is the best wife and best friend I could ever wish for. She stuck with me when I was going through my struggles and tossing between rehab and home even though we had only been together a few months. It just goes to show that she's definatly a keeper! It is funny though how perfectly we go together, disputed the fact that she dislikes when I make rude or dirty remarks.. Of course never in front of the kids, but sometimes it just slips out when we're out somewhere!

Seeing as I see Dougie a lot with Morgan, I can definatly say they are 'a match made in heaven' try are truly perfect for each other and I know that Dougie is in deep deep love with Morgan ( that's not just because he told me!). I feel like he does come to me a lot to talk about Morgan, even though I do tease him about her a bit but lads ayyy! I think that he finds comfort in coming to me as I'm married. And have been for a while and have my own family now.