Prologue: Reading Instagram

Let's see:
Reading Instagram accounts like I read books?
"Oh, come on, bro! Really?"
Yes, really!

Let's think about it twice! Why shouldn't I read Instagram accounts the way I read books?
There are a lot of people out there who have something to say, and while we all become at least a little bit more focused in the days of the virus, some of them are talking in pictures and colorful impressions of their lives, others talk in pictures and words - and all of them are telling great stories.
That's why I decided to follow these accounts.

First account that touched me in a really profound way in the last weeks is the account of a guy who lives far, far away in these days where it's not pretty easy to fly, a guy who breathes the air of great history and surely strolls in the gardens of Florence, a fashion designer and most of all a beautiful spirit who doesn't seem to care all too much about fame and money: Robert Cavalli aka robertcavalli.
His world is totally different to mine, because he was born and raised like a king - but wait! I was born and raised like a king, too. As long as we're raised with real love, all of us are queens and kings, and here we connect: We are able to feel love, see love, spread love, and starting with self appreciation we share the ability to appreciate others. That's why I clicked with Robert's community idea #NeveralonealwaystogetheRRR.
Sure, he doesn't always have time to answer personally, but he tries and often takes his time, and most of all he cares about much more than just fashion: His tree is rooted in tradition and family, his crown breathes the air of the whole wide world full of lovers.

O Firenze, o bella Italia! Italy has so many creative souls that are really inspiring: marinetta_surek aka loputyn with her dark and sensual fairytale drawings, eva_cavalli with her secret garden, danielecavalli with his beautiful restaurant atelierdenerli and his eyes wide shut, and last not least mariasolececchi with more beautiful shoes the world can handle and lots of love.

There are so much more who make Instagram pretty attractive to me: vovissa from Norway sharing her impressions of the world in beautiful pictures, lera_solomeina, darialapto, sashabelyaevaa and imuramoto who teach me a lot about the beauty and spirit of Russia, adamdegross who comes closer than close in his phenomenal artist portraits, sheidlina aka sheidlinart with her otherworldly visuals, popovysisters with their dolls from heaven, _justanothergirlsphotography_ (on Wattpad: inky_universe) with her incredible feeling for beauty in natural details and mgdln2395 (on Wattpad: mgdln2104) with her magical child's eye.
All of these people make Instagram a wonderful place, and reading their IG feeds is pure pleasure.
So Reading IG will be a project that starts here on Instagram and will resonate on my international Wattpad xoxoTarrantHightopp. I can't wait!

P.S.: Here are the ones I almost forgot but who will also be an essential part of my reading adventure: suusdevis with her Coachella heart and soul, w1lko with so much music running through his veins, and last not least blonded because Frank's songs are the center of my universe and his photographs are like a never ending challenge. Thank God for so many inspirations!

Shot of Firenze ©️ Robert Cavalli