Chapter 5

Chell laid on a cryo-bed. Wheatley was the one who brought her dead body back to their house, and they got this bed to avoid her body get rotten. She got a lot of Shooting marks on her whole body, and her skin was a bit pale.

Wheatley was sitting on a chair next to Chell's 'coffin'. He was looking at her dead body with full of tears in his eyes.
He already missed her. Of course he did, she was his kind of wife and his love of his life after all.
"I-i'm sorry Chell.. I c-couldn't save you.." he said quietly, his voice were shaking.
"We just really missed you, and Chelley wanted to spend time with you, so I decided to bring her there and watch you while you test.. I wasn't planned to end like this. My plan was after the tests we could go outside or something, watching stars or play or anything... But.. it didn't happen what I wanted to.."

He went silent, thinking a bit. He thought back how this all happened..
And everytime he thought back, Chelley always was in.

She supposed to be the test subject until Chell replaced her.

She was the one, who really wanted to see her mom.

She was the one, who ran to Chell, not thinking about it's dangerous.

She is the reason, why Chell died.

It all makes sense he thought. If she would not exist, Chell would be still alive. Chelley ruined their life. Chelley made a mistake.

"Chelley is a mistake."

With that, Wheatley stood up and started to walk straight to Chelley's room. She was sitting on her bed and crying. She also couldn't believe that her mom died. When she heard someone open the door, she looked up at her dad.
Wheatley stared at her with a deadly glare. He was angry at her. If he could he would beat her to death, but he held himself back.
"Dad?" She asked quietly.
"Don't. EVER call me dad!" Wheatley yelled. "You think after what you done, I'd let you call me your dad? I don't know you anymore, You bloody little creature!"
Chelley was scared and confused. Confused and also scared about why her dad act like this.
"D-dad what are you talking abou-"
"I SAID DON'T CALL ME YOUR DAD!" He shouted, went to her and grabbed her at her collar.

"Listen here, I never gonna forgive you what you did and I don't care your a little child. You may little but totally not innocent! You're a bloody monster, you hear me? A MONSTER! I'll make sure you be in pain and suffer, because you deserve it! As long as you unfortunately live with me, I'mthe boss here, got it?"
Chelley didn't say anything just nodded. She was crying. It hurt her so much what Wheatley said to her.

Wheatley dropped Chelley down on the floor and heading to the door.
"I don't know why I didn't drop you before when I carried you." With that last sentence, he left the room.

Chelley laid on the floor, hugging her knees and crying. She already knew, her life become worse and worse by the time...