Authors Note

Well, it's been a long while since i've updated this book. Five years to be exact. I've learned how to spell now, also my grammar has gotten a lot better since the days of where I was just a small screaming fan girl.

A lot of you may be happy to know i am now editing this book; however i may also make a full new chapter.

Thank you so much for reading my one shots through the years, it really does mean a lot to my little heart.

_____________
Update.

Half of you people are actually asses, I honestly don't know why I am even updating this anymore. Reading your comments is the most ungrateful, anxiety filling shit i've ever read. Seriously i'm so disappointed, some of you were fine, you commented nice things and i appreciate that to the fullest extent. 

HOWEVER I would highly like to mention that I suffer from really bad dyslexia, when I wrote this book I was a  c h i l d  that grew up with Harry Potter because of my parents. My dyslexia has gotten a lot better since the point of writing this but i'm still "absolutely disgusted and if you put one more toe out of line" i'm not going to sit here and edit my work for you to enjoy it to the fullest extent. YES I may do this for the immersion of the reader now, however I used to do this because I had no one to talk to late at night, this was my coping mechanism and I cannot believe so many people had this much horrible shit to say.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

_____________________________________________
Update 2

So I have edited all of the chapters that were originally made and published two more, if you still have things about 'streampaw' from the original book, please refresh your Wattpad as they have been replaced with different houses and most of the writing has been changed.