Chapter Eight- Alya's bad Side.

Adrien is talking to Nino at school about how he thought Marinette was acting a little weird, because he called her this morning, but it just went straight to voicemail. That may sound completely normal, but she always answers. He thought she might have been in trouble or something.

Alya was talking to Alix when Marinette walks up and asks to talk in private. They walk into to the locker room and Alya could already tell something was wrong by the way she was hanging her head. "What's wrong girl?" Marinette struggled but looked up at Alya's eyes, she was about to cry. "Yesterday I got a text from Adrien saying that..." Alya could already feel he anger pooling up in her. "Saying. What?" She said slowly that kinda scared Marinette. "He said that we were over." She said under her breath, though that didn't stop Alya from hearing her.

"WHAT!?" She ran out of the locker room in the blink of an eye.

Adrien was still talking to Nino when he heard something that raddled him to the core. "ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!!!!!!!!" That my friend is the devil herself, Alya Césaire. 

"Bye dude" Nino bolted out of there.

"Nino!?" Adrien was about to run too, but Alya grabbed his ear and pulled him into the locker room with her and Marinette. 

"You broke up with my BFF over text?!  You have no right to mess with a persons feelings? Who do you think you are!?" Adrien was completely lost, what was she talking about? "Alya, what in the world are you talking about?" Alya rolled her eyes, while Marinette just kept her head low. "she showed me the text."

Adrien's eyebrows furrowed. "What text?" Alya grabs Marinette's phone out of her hand and shoves it in his face. He reads it and is sad that Marinette thought he did this. "I did not send this." Alya scoffs. "Then who did? The Easter bunny?!" Adrien started to walk back. "No I-" He looked at the time stamp and was fueled  with anger. 

"What?" For a second, Adrien kind of forgot she was  there. "Why am I even surprised?"

"What are you-" Adrien ran passed her over to Marinette and wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Mari, Lila was at my house last night studying, she asked for my phone.  And I stupidly said yes, she's the one who sent that text, not me." That caused Marinette to show a small but visible smile. "Really?" She said in a horse voice that almost made Adrien whimper where he stood, only because he knew that this whole situation made her cry this much.

"Really, you know I love you and would never hurt you like that." He could see the tears in her eyes starting to stream down her face and he pulled her into a hug. Tear stains were coming into his jacket, but he did not care. He just needed her to feel better. He planted a light kiss on her forehead before she pulled away wiping the tears in her eyes and laughing a little.

"I knew he would never do that to you." Alya said waving her hand at them. Adrien looked at her like she was crazy (Which she was). "Seriously, you were just yelling in my face."

Alya scoffed, "That was in the past, Adrien. Oh, and one more thing," She inhaled, "LILA!!!" Marinette covered her mouth. "Alya, no. I got this." She walked out of the locker room with a new wave of confidence washing over her. She spotted Lila walking towards her.

Lila gave her one of  her famous fake smiles. "Hi Marinette, I heard what happened with Adrien, I am so sorry." Marinette just smirked at her and looked at Adrien who was just coming out of the locker room. "Nice try Lila, I know you're the one who sent that message."

"What text?"

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Lila, enough. Adrien and I are still together and happy might I add, goodbye." Marinette walked away and Lila said under her breath. "Not for long." She saw Adrien walking up the stairs and she eyed her ring. her eyes widened.

---Time Skip A day later---

Gabriel was in his office thinking of ways he could capture Ladybug when he got a phone call from Lila Rossi.

Gabriel: Hello Miss. Rossi.
Lila: I know who Cat Noir is, but you're not going to be happy.

-------------------

 Next Update: 5/15/2020