Chapter Nineteen- Making a Plan

It felt like they hadn't done something like this in so long, and he had forgotten how much missed it, how much he missed her. He felt her pull away and he opened his eyes to her holding her head in her hands. How could Lila even see them right now? She started to fall over, but he caught her (As always) before she could touch the ground. He wished he could have caught her earlier when she fell because none of this would have happened, and they would still be together, but no on can change except maybe Bunnix, but she isn't here right now. If it was that important, she would, but time travel is not needed for this mission I guess.

"Why does my head hurt so bad?" He ignored her question and walked over to her trapdoor that led to her bedroom with her in his arms. When he got inside, (Without hitting her head on the side thankfully) and laid her under the covers of her bed. "Now stay here," She was about to grab his hand to say something again, but he was to quick for her, she groaned and laid back into her bed, she really missed Tikki. Her kwami would always show her the bright side in all bad situation, because ironically there always was one. 

Cat Noir was leaping back into his bedroom window, trying to think of an excuse that wouldn't drive Lila over the edge, but would still make a bit of sense. He jumped through the open window, and landed next to his fuse ball table, and in front of the girl who is threatening to kill the woman he loves. 

"Plagg, claws in." He said weakly, not looking wanting to look at Lila's judgmental stare. "I told you not to even talk to that girl, and you kissed her?!"

If this was any other situation, he would tell her that he was Marinette's girlfriend and that he kiss her if he wanted to, but right now, if he said that, let's just say she would not be pleased with that. Oh who was he kidding, this girl was crazy, she was going to kill her. There was no way to sugar coat that. How could he, this girl put a bomb in her neck, literally. 

"Lila, it's not-" She didn't give him time to finish (this girl was selfish.) "Do you want me to press this button and end this whole thing entirely, end Marinette's life entirely, because you are acting like you do?" He shot his head up and shook it so fast that he almost got so dizzy that he fell on the couch.

"No, Lila she kissed me." She scoffed, clearly getting tired and annoyed conversing over this. Plagg has suggested in the past that all he has to do is touch her and the problem would be solved, but that would only cause another problem, so that is a no. The only thing he can do is listen and do what she says.

"Yet you didn't back away." Okay, she had him there. He really needed to find those cameras because she was beating him at his own game. "Lila, you know I love her." He knew that would make her even more angry, but it was the truth, and unlike her, Adrien doesn't lie. Unless he needs to transform, but that is for a perfectly legitimate reason, and he is saving the world so he should get a pass.

"It you truly loved her, you would let her go and leave it at that."

That's not how it works. If she had to be with someone else to be happy, then I'd let her go, but does she look happy, NO! Was what he wanted to scream, but if he said that... boom. So instead, he replied, "Fine, I get it, but I get to be her friend again." 

She laughed and threw her head back, "Do not push it Adrien, you're lucky she is still alive."

For once he had something that could possibly changed her mind, and it was still the truth, so it was a win win, that is, if she said yes. "Lila, it's because you told me not to talk to her that this all happened." 

Lila thought about that for a minute, then she sighed. Yes! Adrien thought to himself, and did a slight fist pump in thee air, without her seeing though. "Fine you can talk to her, but watch your mouth, I have eyes everywhere. That didn't scare down to the core. But he got his answer and that all he really needed from her right now. The only other thing he needed from her to give him the detonator so she would be safe, and Lila could get some help.