Love

Life is an endless maze is'nt it ?
You are stuck in it always till you die and then yoy are born again to be stuck ............ again .
Hi . My name is Danny blank . i am 18 years old and this is my tale . When i was really young , my mother died . My father was a heavy drinker and could not take care of me and my brother so he lest us with our uncle ben . My brother brad was just 2 years younger than me . He was not a normal kid . He was diagnosed with stage 2 leukemia at the age 1 . So we always had to visit hospital for his regular treatments and chaemotherapies. I loved him . I remember his round face and his blue eyes . I have brown . I remember that he had a toothy smile .He got that trait from my father. I remember one day he fainted at home and we rushed him to hospital . The next thing i saw was my uncle sobbing and pleading to doctors to do something . When i asked uncle Ben about it ,he just smiled and walked past me.i couldn't understand at that time what was happening. I was just 6 . After a few hours , it was night time . Uncle benand i weresleeping on the chair outside brad's room . I was suddenly woken up by the sound of footsteps. I opened my eyes to see my brother , without any tubes , talking to a man. Oh . I clearly remember how the temperature suddenly dropped in the hospital . I don't remember the face of man but he was dressed in all black with a black hood. I heard my brother saying to the man :" oh you came . Now let's go" . "Where?", i said . I shouted my brother's name but he didn't hear me . I tried to wake uncle Ben but he didn't wake up . I tried to shout and call the nurses but no one came . I decided to follow them . I ran after them through the hallways of hospital . But for some reason they were dark and cold and all the clocks at the reception had stopped at 4:30 am  . I saw them approaching the hospital gate . When i reached the gate , i shouted :" Brad , uncle Ben would scold you if you go away like that . Oi . Come back . You shouldn't talk to strangers ". They then suddenly stopped . Brad looked back and said" bye Danny !" Showing his toothy smile. I shouted stop him but he didn't . Then they exited the door . I ran to stop them but for some reason i couldn't cross the the exit . Like a strong force was pushing me back . I cried . I felt guilty that i let him go by himself with a stranger . I ran back to uncle Ben to tell him . Now the hallway was lit again. I could hear the patients and nurses . I was confused . When i shouted for help , no one was there at that moment . I went to uncle Ben who was crying harder . I told him that Brad went away . But he said he knew and told me to say goodbye to Brad . I was confused and shocked. I thought how could he say so so easily .He took me to brads room and there he was lying on the bed with his eyes half open and tubes still all over him .
Nurses told uncle ben that my brother died at 4:30am that night .Death took my brother away.
Souls rebirth as human beings again . When they leave their bodies , they leave their memories and attachments with it . That is why they are able to move on . Sometimes they can not do so and live on the earth forever .
                           -THE END-