Episode 5

Ali POV

It's a quiet evening at the museum where we staying, it's secured by blocking the other entrances with everything we can use like tables, trash bins and whatever debris that's big and heavy enough for the hallways.

Nothin' going on until Brian yelled and pointing at the bushes rustling near the fences we built. I took out my sniper rifle just in case things get ugly. A few minutes later, two figures come out, one of them is short and looking like he's in his late 50's, while the other man is taller and seen wearing a white t-shirt under a black jacket and a black cap on his head.

Shaun points his shotgun and yelled at them, who the hell are you ? Yeah answer him Brian continued with his baseball bat on his shoulder.

Whoa ,chill ,chill we're not here to pick a fight we just want some help. The short man said.

Fine, Shaun put down your gun, as he did it . Now who are you?

My I'm Prof.Akram and this is Rizwan , as he just nodded. Rizwan? I asked. Umm yes, you have heard of it before ?

Yeah , Agent Rizwan traitor of M.A.T.A . I said in a rather harsh tone. Okey your name is ? Rizwan asked. Ali, Ali Ghazali .

He looks surprised. Ali, you know this man ? My dad asked . We got some history . I answered him .

Then I invited them in anyway .

Ali POV End

So the duo were invited by Ali so they'll duscussed if they can stay.

So, what kind of help do you need? Tong asked them.

Well, we have a van full with supplies and somebody looking after it but...

It's in some kind problem am I right? Ghazali continued.

Yes, Bakar is the one guarding the van so we been finding somebody to help us. Prof.Akram stated.

Uncle? Ali questioned.That's right your uncle is out there making sure the supplies is safe.

Well let's go then, Viktor said. We'll need to discuss about this first Ghazali said.

Then Ghazali,Ali and Tong started to discuss. Are you sure we should go? I mean what if they're lying? Tong a worried face can clearly be seen on his face.

Well I'm not sure too but if Ali knows one of them , then maybe we should give it a shot . Cause' we're low on supplies right now.
Besides it's my brother-in-law out there , I don't wanna lose another family member. Ghazali gave his statement.

I think dad's right. We already lost Aunt Faisah and Danish is missing so worth it .

Haa.  Tong sighed, you'll go with Ali, Viktor and Mia ,while I stay with the rest if the group.

Good we'll go now, come Ali and tell Viktor and Mia. Ghazali commanded . Sure , I simply replied.

At the van

We're here . Prof.Akram said, as we just followed him.

Near a tree a van was parked and the van has smoke coming out of the engine. A man wearing a baseball cap can be seen standing near the van pacing back and forth like he's waiting for someone .

Bakar ! Rizwan called , as he turned around he looked relieved and curious of how many people were behind the person he expected .

Where's Prof.Akram and who are these ? He asked . This is your family of course ,Ghazali and Ali , Rizwan replied monotonedly.

What ? He exclaimed, he's right Bakar , we have been finding you for a whole year. Ghazali explained. The man couldn't utter a word and just started to hug his brother-in-law and give a bone-crushing hug to his nephew.

Author note: I have been busy but I manage to update this. So enjoy !!