Episode 10

After Boboiboy and his friends rescue Ali from M.A.H.R.F, They are flying on Captain Papa Zola's chopper to the base that Boboiboy was talking about .

Ali haven't told them about his bite mark , this got him worried if he should tell them or not. Boboiboy was reloading his Ak-47, when he notice Ali's been awfully quiet so he started a conversation.

Boboiboy: Ali , is everything alright ? You look worried .

The others notice this , except Papa Zola of course since he flying the chopper .

Gopal: Yeah, your very quiet . It's okey to tell us anything . Can I ask you something ?

Ali: Yeah sure.

Gopal: Was that girl in yellow with the green headband your girlfriend ?

Gopal got smacked by Fang in the head with a shotgun .

Gopal: OW !! What was that for ?

Ying: Aiyoh ! You just asked a personel question , you IDIOT !!

And Gopal got a lecture by Yaya. Gopal could only hear the boring lecture.

Boboiboy: Hehe, "Terbaik".

Ali: It's okey, I liked her but I don't know how I feel now .

Ali: And I need to tell you guys something...

Others: What is it ?

Ali just rolled his jeans up to reveal a bite mark on his leg.
The others were shocked, they didn't know what to do but Ali just take a Desert Eagle pistol and aimed it at his head . His finger was on the trigger ...

He pulled the trigger but nothing happened , then he felt his head spinning and all he see is darkness.

Boboiboy POV

Before Ali pulled the trigger , I quickly took a tranquillizer shot and inject it and at the same time, Fang took the gun from Ali.

He fell uncounscience on the chopper , as Captain Papa flew the chopper.

A few hours later

We finally arrived at our base at Rintis Island and landed on the helipad . We told the medics to take Ali to the Medical Centre.

Boboiboy POV End

After the gang landed and sent Ali to the Medical Centre , Gopal started to head towards his favorite place, Tok Aba's Cocoatiam . With his Kar98k sniper swinging on his back as he ran and shout Special Hot Chocolate here I come !

Boboiboy: Hehe , Gopal always miss that drink.

Fang: I can't agree more. ( smile )

Then a man in his 30's came running . He asked where is his son, Boboiboy told Ghazali that Ali is at the Medical Centre. The man then thanked him and run off with a another following him .

At Ali's room

Ali POV

I woke up inside a ward-like room . I felt tired and I couldn't remember how I got here . Then I realise that I got bit by a Zur . It "was" Moon . She was always one of the very cheerful and very annoying one back when I was in M.A.T.A Academy .

Then the door opened by someone I knew and glad to see , my dad. He gave me a hug then he let go to let the others too see me . There was Viktor, Mia, Uncle, Prof.Akram and surpringly Rizwan.

Then I was hugged by Uncle who's hug could suffocate people.

Ali: Un-Uncle, you're Cru-crushing m-me !!

Bakar: Oh sorry, I was just excited . That your still alive !

Viktor: We were so worried about you ! I thought I'll never see my bestfriend again !!

Mia: He's gonna cry when we left you.  ( teasing )

Ali: Well Vik, you should be worried about Your girlfriend here instead of me ! ( snickering )

Vik: What ! She's not my girlfriend ! ( blushing )

Everyone else except for Rizwan burst into a fit of laughter .

Ali: Okey, ( stops laughing ) I actually need to tell you all something . . .

============================
Oh no , Ali is bitten ! What do you think happens next ?

Stay tuned !

Don't forget to Vote&Comment !

Peace✌