The Quarry

Richies POV
"Fuck." I mumble when I realize that I've somehow been staring off into space at the quarry for over an hour, sitting on the ledge. I back away from the edge, because today's not the day to do this. I have to find a place to spend the night, and I figure big Bill is my best bet.

Richie: hey billy boy

Bill: hi?

Richie: this may sound kinda weird but can u invite all of the losers over to stay the night?

Bill: why?

Richie: cause I actually wanna do something tonight besides sitting at home and doing nothing

Bill: I'll invite everyone over, but only cause I'm super bored right now

Richie: thanks big bill

Bill: u never stop do u

Richie: nope

A few minutes later I got a text on the losers group chat asking everyone to come to Bills house tonight. Everyone could except Eds and Mike. The thing is, the sleepover doesn't start for another hour. Which means I have to stay here, at the quarry, in the middle of winter for another hour. Great. Fucking great.
"Ugh." I complain to the cold air.
I bury my head in my hands. "Fuck!" I scream into the stale air.  "Fuck." I mumble and feel my face get hot, and a tear roll down my cheek. I chuck a rock down into the water from above.
"I'm so fucked." Where do I go after tonight? After Bills sleepover? Back to Eddies house? To Stans house? What the fuck am I supposed to do?