Chapter 32~ Puppy Love ❤️

After the guys came back to the Isle I was worried why they took so long but then I saw Lonnie, I just turned to Carlos and Jay and they told me she was going to tell Fairy Godmother if she didn't come along with so I let it slide and even told her that was cruel. Blackmail, I freaking love Blackmail and Lonnie knew how do it well to. I was impressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Madison}

"I'll get the swords." Jay said going towards the trunks as I nodded.

"Ok." Lonnie said." as she followed as Mal turned to me and said "You sure this is going to work ?"

"Hopefully. I mean it has to. Ben's life depends on it." as she nodded and then noticed Carlos looking our way as she cleared her throat and said "I think Carlos want's to talk to you."

I rose and brow and meet her glanced over to noticed him looking our way as I turned back to Mal and said "I don't have time for flirting."

"Everybody has time for flirting." Evie told me as I rolled my eyes which is when Carlos walked over and asked "Hey Madison ? Can we talk ?"

Now me on the outside was normal, but on the Isle I was freaking out.

"Ummm, Sure." I told him as me and him walked away from the other as Carlos turned back to Jay and the rest who were giving him thumbs up as he gave a slit smile and turned back around.

"Do those two ?" Lonnie asked looking at the VK as they nodded as Lonnie smiled and asked Mal "What do you think is going to happen ?"

Mal folded her arms and said "True Love."

Once we got towards a certain spot of The Isle where nobody could see us. I just turned to Carlos who was pretty silent.

Weren't we suppose to be talking ? I asked myself.

"Carlos ?" I said to him which must have cut him off guard as he turned to me and asked "Yeah ?"

"You know you said you wanted to talk what's wrong ?" as we stopped as he sighed and said "Look Madison. I know you have alot going on right now, you know with Ben being capture."

I nodded while I kept saying to myself "Get to the point."

"But why ? Why did you want to go back ?"

I then told myself "Don't get to the point."

"Look Carlos. I wanted to leave because I knew I didn't fit in with Auradon anymore. It wasn't for me."

"But what about everyone else who were going to miss you ?! What about Mal ? Or Evie ? Or Jay or Me !"

My eyes flashed green. So munch for a clam conversation.

"I don't belong at Auradon ?!" I told him my voice raised.

"You do Mads ?! You don't belong here !"

I gave a sarcastic laugh as I said "I thought we were here to talk not argue ?!"

"This is what I wanted to talk about !" Carlos said as I sighed and said "Look, if you just going to argue with me about my life choices I may as well be talking to Mal ! I have better thing to do right now ! I have a king to save ! And I hope you know I'm not going back to Auradon !"

I stormed away from him, was I crying yes. I hate arguing with any of my friends. Most of all I hate arguing with Carlos. We've know each other for years now. He had to be my best friend and my crush to.

"Stupid Auradon ! Stupid Carlos !" I grumbled which is when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to to find Carlos looking at me as I wiped my eyes as he said "Hey Mads, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that hard on you like that. I just thought was would you feel like you didn't belong ?"