Slumber party

recap: "Kayla come in the water with me" kian said. "No" she replied......Ricky's pov "Kendylann, I have liked you ever since I met you, I love you." I said. "I love you too Ricky." She replied. I took her face in my free hand and kissed her. "Will you be my girlfriend Kendylann?" I asked. "Of course." She replied. "Can we keep this a secret for now?" She asked. "Whatever you want." I replied. "we really should get going." I said. "Let's go." She said taking my hand in hers. *end of recap*
Kians pov
"Please." I said pouting. "Fineeeee." Kayla said rolling her eyes. Kayla starts sprinting to the water and I just walk behind laughing. I then start to run after her and when I catch up to her I pick her up and spin her around and toss her in the water. Before I know it I'm underneath the water. I open my eyes and see Kayla looking at me and swimming to the surface. When I get to the surface I splash Kayla and then there was a long moment of silence of us both staring at each other. "Sooooo." She says breaking the silence. "Let's walk on the pier." I suggest. "Okay." She replies. "So Kian" she says "do you want to have a sleepover tonight?" She asks. "Of course." I replied. "Let's go." She said. We both rode our penny boards to the store. "Let's get lots of candy." She says smiling. We got sour patch kids, skittles, m&m, twizzlers, kazoozals, jelly beans, and some candy canes. When we got to her house we went upstairs to her bedroom and put on the spongebob movie. I tweet "sleepover with the best girlie @kaylafaith11 " after that I hear Kayla's phone ring and it says Jesse💔.

Kendyls pov
"Rickyyyyy" I say. "Whattttt." He says. "Let's go play manhunt with Sam and Austin." I say. "Okay." He said kissing my head. I love him. "I'll be it." I hear Ricky say. I hide in the tree house at Ricky's house. I hear Austin scream. One down its just me and Sam now. Next I hear someone climb up the stairs. I run and hide behind the bean bag chair and cover myself with a blanket. Next I feel the blanket being pulled off of me and then I'm being picked up and thrown on the couch. Then I feel Ricky's lips on mine and we kiss. Then I hear "you're out." It's Austin. Me and Ricky separate and just stare at Austin. "Austin please don't tell anyone." I begged. "Okayyyy, fine." She replied. "Thanks." Ricky replied.

Kayla's pov
Me and Kian are watching a movie when my phone rings. It says Jesse💔. Kian saw it. I run out of the room and answer the phone.
J: Kayla?
K: what do you want Jesse
J: Kayla please give me another chance
K: Jesse you really hurt me I don't think I can deal with you anymore
J: Please Kayla I'm begging you. Im in L.A. Where's your address?
K: if you want to find me ask your best friend sam
J: I will don't worry I need to talk to you
"Kayla, where did you go?" I hear Kian yell
J: who's that
K: my boyfriend so fuck off
J: fine but we will talk
K: bye Jesse
J: bye Kay
I end the phone call
"So I'm your boyfriend now?" Kian says smirking "I can explain." I say. "No need." Kian says pulling me into a kiss. "Kian." I say separating from the kiss. "I'm sorry." Kian says. "No Kian I'm sorry, for everything I have done to you I love you but I can't be hurt again jesse broke me and I don't think I can be put back together I love kissing you and being with you but I don't want to break again." I say "I won't break you Kayla. I love you." He replies pulling me into a kiss. I don't pull away this time. He then pushes me on the couch. He puts his hand up my shirt trying to take it off. "Kian no not this much I want to take it slow." I say. "ok anything for you." He replies. "so are we dating now?" I say. "Of course." He says kissing me again.

Jesse pov
I need to find Kayla. I'll call sam I guess.
J: yo Sam
S: hey dude
J: I'm in L.A.
S: dude where at
J: your house but do you by any chance know where Kayla is.
S: next door bruh
J: thanks dude gtg
S: k bye
J: bye
He ended it.
I run over to Kayla's house and knock on the door. Kian answers it. "Hey Kian what's up." I say. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asks. "I'm Jesse and is kayla here.?" I ask. "No fuck off." He says. "Who is it babe." I hear and see Kayla run up behind him.
A/n: I'm so sorry for not updating I have been having a tough time lately I'll try to update as soon as I can.