Cheating and Cuts

Kayla's pov
"Who is it babe?" I yell. then I see him. the guy who crushed me. "What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" I yelled. "Kayla please let me explain." Jesse said. "No get the fuck out." Kian said. "wait Kian I need to talk to him....alone." I said. "okay." Kian said walking into the house. *flashback* I went into the house to surprise him on our anniversary. I walk in and see him kissing my best friend Jayden. "Kayla it's not what it looks like." Jesse says quickly. "really it looks like my best friend is kissing my boyfriend." I say fighting back tears. "well then it's exactly what it looks like." Jayden says trying to kiss Jesse again but this time he pushes her away and starts coming towards me. I run out of the door and I don't see him again. *end of flashback* I start crying thinking about it. "I still love you, Kayla." Jesse says in tears. "to be honest, I don't know if I still love you." I say. he leans in and kisses me I quickly separate. "No just leave." I say crying. How could I do this to Kian. "goodbye Kayla." he says walking away. When I walk in I see Kian staring blankly at the wall. "Kian.." I say. "Kayla I love you, I saw everything and let's just put this behind us." he says letting a few tears come down his face. "I'm so sorry Kian." I say collapsing into the floor. Kian then comes over and hugs me and we stay there for a while.
*one month later*
Kian's pov
I've been seeing Andrea behind Kayla's back and I feel horrible and she wants to take it slow so I needed something else and she gave me what I needed. "hey, babe how are you." I say walking over to Kayla. "I'm great babe, how are you?" she asks. "fine, so what are you doing?" I ask. "texting Crawford." she replies. If you didn't know Kayla and Crawford have been friends since like first grade. "What's your plans for today?" She asks. "Andreas coming over to hang out is that ok?" I ask. "yeah as long as your not cheating on me." she says laughing I just laugh along. "well I gotta go see you soon." She says "bye babe love you." I say "love you to." she says walking out.
Andrea: babeeee when can I come over.😩
Me:now come over I need you.
Andrea: see you soon😏
God what's wrong with me
*an hour later*
Crawfords pov
Kayla told me to meet her at her house well it's her and Kians pretty much Kendylanns never there she's always at the O2L house. I figure I'll surprise her and get there early. when I walk in I don't see Kayla but I hear someone upstairs. I see Kian and Andrea in bed together and I run out of the door and hear Kian yell "shit." Repeatedly. when he finally catches up to me he says "Craw it's not what it looks like..." "Really Kian it looks like my best friends boyfriend is in bed with another girl." I yell. "I'm so sorry please don't tell Kayla, please." he says. "you should tell her if not I am." I say sitting down on there couch.

Kendylanns pov
Me and Ricky have been dating almost two months now and we finally told people but no one took it well. His fans card me things like slut, bitch, whore and I started cutting. I didn't tell Ricky but he's been questioning why I wear long sleeves but I just say I'm cold. I haven't gone home yet because I saw something I shouldn't have the last time. Kian and Andrea were making out in Kaylas bed. I've been avoiding Kayla because of it. I don't know what to do about his fans. "hey babes what's up." I hear Ricky say. "nothing much what about you." I say. "well I want to know what's bothering you." he says. "everything." I say. "Kians cheating on Kayla, your fans hate me and I'm cutting." I finally say bursting into tears
Kaylas pov
I know Kian has been cheating on me and I don't know how to confront him about it. It's been horrible after Kendylann stopped talking to me, his fans started hating on me, when Kian started cheating on me, and when I realized I'm in love with Crawford.