Rickys pov

My best friend is moving today to the house right next to the o2l house and her beautiful best friend Kendylann is too I have the biggest crush on her but only Kayla and Kian knows and I'm sure Kendylann doesn't like me I mean she never talks to me but Kayla kept bringing her up whenever we Skyped or face timed. I know Kayla like really likes Kian I don't know I think he's a player I mean he wouldn't tell me why he broke up with Andrea and when I bring it up with Andrea she just changes the subject. *ring ring* text-Kayla👑😝💕👽-Hey Rickster can you come pick us up were here😋. She said me-kay gurl see you two soon. Well I guess I should go now "bye bitches. I'm going to pick up Kayla and Kendylann." I said "tell Kayla I said hey." Kian yelled. Does Kian like Kayla? I guess I'll ask him later I really have to go pick them up. -at the airport- I got out of my car and walked towards the airport trying to get Kendylann off my mind I can't stop thinking about her. I think I'm in love with her. "Oh my gosh RICKY!" I heard someone scream. I then realized it was Kayla "KAYLA!" I yelled she ran towards me and we hugged. Then my eyes met Kendylann's it felt like we were the only people in the world I suddenly looked over at Kayla and realized she was talking all I saw was her wiggle her eyebrows and I blushed and I saw Kendylann blush two. Does she like me? I then saw her come in for a hug so I gave her a hug then she let go first our eyes locked again then I suddenly said "shall we go?" My eyes not leaving Kendylann's then I heard Kayla yell "YAS!" We got in the car Kendylann got in the back I drove and Kayla sat shotgun I couldn't think of anything but Kendylann. Did she like me? Gosh I hope so, I'll have to ask Kayla I hope she doesn't lie to me she knows how much Kendylann means to me I just hope Kendylann feels the same way.