CH 2 Disboard is Big

Authors note:

Hi Reader chan!

Second chapter YAYYYYYYY!!! Be prepared because this story is going to get wierder and more random...

Anyways, we'll shut up now and let you read. Enjoy :D

Chapter 2

"Tch, idiots everywhere." Levi complained.

"Can you please tell us where to kill titans?" I asked. One of them stood, he had brown hair and had a voice of a girl. TBH he looks too cute to be a guy.

"Try that mirror over there, I'm sure that's the one you want" She- I mean he said. I have no idea wether he is a boy or not!

"Thanks.. I guess.." I replied. Everyone gatered around the mirror, looking very confused."I don't get it though, I mean it's just an ordinary mirro-rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!" before I could even finish my sentence, I (for some odd reason) fell in the mirror, while everyone else followed.

------------

I transported to... whatever this place is. Its really colourful. Canterlot High School huh? Oooooookay? One by one everyone came through the portal.

"What the hell?" Levi asked.

A soccer ball hit me. "Oops! Sorry! I wasn't looking." I voice apologized. The girl with the ball was blue, with rainbow coloured hair. What? I looked at myself... I'M FREAKING PURPLE!!!! Armin was pink, Mikasa was yellow, Eren was red. Levi was green, Commander Erwin was grey, Hanji was blue and everyone else were in different colours too. What is this?

"Ooh, you must be Twilight's friends!" A girl with a posh accent asked.

"Okay everyone back in the portal!" Commander Erwin rushed as he pushed everyone back in.

------------

Suddenly...... WE'RE FALLING!! ALL I WANTED WAS TO THINK OF HEICHOU SHIRTLESS!!! Just as soon as we were about to hit the ground Mikasa confessed her love for Eren. Called it!

We somehow landed safely and there's chess pieces everywhere. OH! I watched this anime when I stole heichou's internet. Tell him and I'll kill you...

"Come on guys! This way." I said with confidence. When I turned around all I saw was sleeping solders who got tired from all this portal jumping. Awww! I nonchalantly lied down next to levi. Now time to think about heichou shirtles-

"Aki! Get up! You're the one who apparently knows this place so go get us some food you little brat." Levi commanded.

Are you kidding me? I don't know ALL of Disboard! Don't judge I'm an otaku. Ugh!! Time to get some food then.

Kill me now.

CH 2: END

Authors note:

Hi Reader chan!

Sorry if our chapters are too short, but we'll try to make them long as we can.

No manga spoilers in the comments pls!!!

Saonara \(-.-\)