CH 5 Story Time

Authors note:

Hi Reader chan!

Sorry we haven't been updating in like FOREVER! We were just really busy with school and other things we don't care about.

Also... THANK YOU FOR 111 READS!! OMG HOW- WHAT WHY WHEN?!! thank you soooooo much guys! :D

Anyways, we just want to let you know that this chapter has a lot of references from No Game, No Life so if you haven't seen this anime you will not understand this chapter.

To everyone else, Enjoy!

Chapter 5

3 HOURS LATER...

"So, I was in my room watching the very last episode of 'Attack on Tita-

"TITANS ARE MY TRIGGER!!" Eren interrupted as he got up from his bed.

"Eren, shut up and listened my story..." I said calmly, not letting my inner rage get out.

Eren slowly got back on his bed and continued to listen.

"Anyway, so after watching... A.O.T I was crying my eyes out while finishing off my last cup of instant ramen, banging my head against the pillow. As all otaku's react when watching last episodes. I received a text message by this unknown stranger, the text message was saying 'What do you think of your world, is it fun? Is it easy to live in' After reading that I thought to myself 'do I like this world? Do I think it's fun and easy to live in? '
And being the oblivious idiot I am, I replied after a minute of thinking 'what do I think about my world, well I would say the same thing as Sora would say. I think that my world is boring, uneventful and cliché'..."

"Yes, what happened next?" Armin asked.

"Suddenly the room turned all dark except for my laptop screen then a voice called out to me saying 'You think your world is uneventful and cliché, and you once blogged about how you can TOTALLY survive Attack on Titan, so I'll send you there!' Then hands started coming out from my screen and pulled me inside, next minute I found myself 1000 meters above the ground. The owner of the voice revealed himself, he looked like a ten year old and had mismatched coloured eyes. His said his name was Tet, he is a God of Disboard. Then I suddenly blanked out..."

"Is that all?" Armin asked

"Nope, but to sum it up I woke up, found what happened, joined the Survey Corps for 8 months and now we're here." I said as I finally finished my backstory.

As I looked up I found Erwin, Hanji, Mikasa and Eren asleep while Armin and Levi were still awake. Geez, if they didn't want to listen they could've just said so.

"Ohhhhhh so that's what happened... You spent 2 and a half hours talking about your favourite anime, favourite OTP's and only spent 30 minutes on what actually happened." Armin exasperated.

"Well you asked for it" I replied.

"God Aki, your just like Hanji with her titan experiments." Levi complained.

"Well, I'll take that as a complement." I smirked.

Levi said nothing than 'tch' then laid on the floor and went to sleep. Armin said goodnight and also went to sleep.

As I laid on the floor, I stared up at the ceiling thinks. "All we wanted was to go to Shiganshina, find Eren's basement and find out the truth of the titans, then this happens... can this day get any weirder?"

CH 5: END