14 | FLASHBACK

song recommended while reading this chapter ; dear friend by pentagon

A FEW YEARS AGO

"jisung, jisung! no, dont go there!"

jeno whisperer-yelling at the youngest, but it seemed like jisung didnt want to hear him. he just tip-toed towards a box that was placed in the middle of the corridor.

"it was supposed to be me" jaemin slammed his fist onto the bed, staring at the youngest carefully reaching for the box.

they watched jisung as if they're watching a horror movie.

"j... jISUNG!" chenle was about to yell,

but renjun quickly cupped the younger's mouth. both of them wrapped themselves with a blanket, scared if the scary man caught jisung.

the chewing gum man.

"jisung! just take the box and quickly come here!" jaemin said, his anxiety increased so bad at every steps jisung made to reach the box. what if he get caught?

jisung slowly grabbed the box, and he opened it.

how wide his smile was when he saw so many chewing gums in that box. he took some of it and threw them in his mouth, giving himself a satisfied groan.

"okay, jisung... that's cool, but we want it too"

it was from lee donghyuck.

"donghyuck's right. hey, come here now!" renjun said, still hiding under the blanket with chenle.

jisung turned to look at them, smiling in victory as he held the box up high.

"dont worry, i got it-"

a few seconds later, the youngest knitted his eyebrows. he tried to reach for the box again, as if the box was flying in the sky.

but seeing his friends immediately hid themselves under their own blankets, jisung gulped.

he slowly looked up, and his eyes were opened wide when he saw the chewing gum man holding the box while staring at him with his scary looks.

jisung who was completely terrified immediately ran into the room,

but before he could do that,

the chewing gum man grabbed his arm.

"HELP!"

"JISUNGGGGG!!!!!"

the whole room suddenly went chaos. jeno and jaemin collected all blankets to make a rope from it so that he can threw it out of the room to reach jisung. and the others? yelled in horror.

"who gave you permissions to take the box?" the chewing gum man tried to find jisung's eyes, but jisung just stared down at his feet. he played with the hem of his pyjama, he was ready for any punishments that will happen after this.