Six

Chapter dedicated to aljayne-

WARNING!  WARNING!!  WARNING!!!

This book is full of blood and violence and I've never read a horror story this perfect!
*chills*

Six is a short horror story consisting 14 chapters without the foreword and afterword.

One thing that everyone should know before reading the story is : Violence description is overly exposed. So, if you are okay seeing a firsthand murder vividly in front of you, you can hit the read button. Otherwise, don't go close 🤣🤣🤣. And if You're willing to take a risk, I'm not stopping. Cause nobody stopped me too (my guts tried but failed miserably 😂). It is a veeeery essential book for future murderers (please Don't literally kill people 🙏, I made a joke)

It can be called as a historic horror short-story since it has some of the Royalty and the oh so "King Henry VIII"

The book gave me chills all over my body and I was frozen and melting at the same time.

The story gives a slight hint of history used within the book. An insane serial-killer psychopath (I gave that name) who kills his victims BRUTALLY, HORRIFICALLY, HORRIDLY, CRUELLY, DISGUSTINGLY, DESPICABLY, LETHALLY, COLD-HEARTEDLY, RUTHLESSLY and I can't find any other words to describe it (but you guys could help me, after you read it).

I seriously Don't know how the author wrote this thing. People usually imagine "Horror" as some couple of ghosts here and there, zombies and dead bodies... Spirits that hover over you in a century old abandoned house and etc... But THIS has nothing to do with any of those... Yet, it gets past them all! If you want to know what I mean, well, you have to read it then 😜

But I strongly recommend to those who are sensitive to violence and who has comparatively weaker heart,,, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE AIMING FOR! This is not for everyone. Because it is described quite a lot openly, to say the least, and it is something what the imaginers never ever would want to imagine. 🥶

It took me no more than two hours to read the book completely. But I was almost burning in anticipation in these two freaking hours...!!!

It has a sad background though, the reason that a man became a crazy serial killer (not that he was very good before though 😑😒, but still, what can be worse than a psychopath killer?) is the loss of her own daughter. The whole massacre is only to get her back. Now, I'm not gonna give spoilers (if I even managed not to give any still now 🤣) because You'll have to read it to know the whole story.

I doubt there are any cold-hearts like that psychopath but if you believe you do, then hurry up and give it a try. I have no doubt you would like it. But I want to say that, It's something I tried multiple times when I dropped my tablet and covered my face and stop reading but, here I am, trying to write a horrific (horrid + terrific 😜) review of the book within two hours. It is quite addicting 'cause you can't stop until you know what finally happened at the end of the story. Maybe that's why It's a short story 😂😂 otherwise it might get readers into trouble.

Also, I want to thank and congratulate the author aljayne- for a wonderful realistic, murderous horror story and thanks to the Wattpad Ambassadors for adding the book to the Reader's Challenge 2020 booklist. I'm sure many readers found the opportunity to read such a book through this occasion.

Lastly, to ALL who are reading this review (or whatever you wanna call it) please feel free to expose any opinion of yours or point any mistakes through comments, cause I can't write a good review 😂 and any unacceptable mistakes is understandable.

I am apologizing in advance due to any harsh words or other mistakes in my review. Please forgive any mistakes 🙏.

"Forgiveness lets you fly". 😇😇😇

~ Ettila