«•Fudou Akio X Savage Reader●No-•»

A/N:SAVAGE!SAVAGE!SAVAGE!

Fudou:SAVAGE!SAVAGE!SAVAGE!Why are we shouting savage?

Kidou:Please use your eyes and you will see like all of us.

A/N:SAVAGE!TODAY'S LUCKY BOIIII ISSS.....

                                        !FUDOU AKIO!

Fudou:SAVAGE!Requested by Stxr_Penguin Don't burn me too much-

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

No One's POV

Today was just a normal day for Raimon a normal day which mostly includes Fudou winning the hearts of every girl at Raimon.

The team walked past the hallways to get to class.

"I'm a symbol of hope at this school!Everyone loves me!"Fudou declared raising his hands happily.Kidou spit water hearing the words 'Everyone loves me.'Even tho he wasn't drinking water-

"Please.You keep bragging about things that aren't true."Sakuma retorted.A few girls came walking past.

"AH Fudou sama is amazing."One of them fan girled.

"Yeah he's so hottt!!"The other one screamed fanning herself.

"I love Fudou so much."They all said day dreaming.

"You were saying."Fudou smirked and continued walking proudly.

"Not everyone loves you."Kazemaru huffed.

"Hm...well you see that new girl over there."Fudou started pointing at a girl who was leaning on a locker.

"Yeah..??"They all said.

"I'll make her fall in love with me on her first day."Fudou smirked running a hand through his hair and sticking out his chest boldly.

The rest exchanged a few glances before following a little behind.

"Hey cutie what's your name?"Fudou smirked his hand resting on the locker for support.

"Why would you like to know bare head monkey?"You asked not even opening her eye lids.

Fudou blinked for a few seconds.Normally girls would be asking him out by now.

"Feisty huh?Let me give you a tour around this school.You may take an interest in me."Fudou winked at her.

Everyone stopped in their tracks dropping whatever they had.Most girls were shredding tears by now.But the whole word stopped when they heard your answer.

"Sorry.But I'm not interested in a guy who lost some of his hair to a bird."You said opening your eyes.

Fudou's heart stopped for a few seconds.He couldn't believe his ears what was happening?

"I wasn't insulting you.I was describing you.Keep rolling your eyes like that and you might find your brain back there."You told him standing in front of him arms crossed.

"Hey!You can't talk to me like that!"He hissed.

"Oh I can't."She teased crossing her arms.

I looked closely at her I've seen her before but where.It then all came back to me.

Flash Back

A few years ago

"I won!"Y/N cheered.AS Fudou sulked crossing his arms.