07

"secure his heart, tame his dick"

Seokjin couldn't find himself forming words, he was stuck under Jungkook's fuming gaze. Their bodies too close to each other as Jungkook took him by his hips into a possessive hold.

"How could you?" jungkook whispered, his hot breath tickling Seokjin's lips. Jungkook stares at him as if he was drinking him in, he was taking what's left in Seokjin, he was sucking in what Seokjin can probably give and he let go, letting Seokjin to stumble out from his hold before he turned his back to him.

He created a distance before offering Seokjin his phone,  "the hospital called yesterday, go and see your mother" and Seokjin couldn't speak yet, again as Jungkook left. He can hear the sound of engine roaring after that, surprisingly Seokjin felt as if he has got nothing left to give. He brought his heavy legs to Seokjun's room and dropped to his knees at the side of the bed.

His bottom lip was caught in between his teeth, pressing on a bruising bite as he gently ran his fingers through the freshly washed hair, his lips brushed his son's forehead before a shaky kiss lingered for a few seconds

"appa is sorry, Junie. please forgive me" he whispered, his voice breaking and throat burning. He was shaking as he held Seokjin close to, bringing his son to his chest and cry. He cry,cry and cry like he can never meet tommorow. He held Seokjun like if he let go this one time, the past will repeat itself. The small boy squirmed, his sleepy and shiny eyes looking up at Seokjin.

"Appa? Why are you crying?" Seokjin gave a sad chuckle before he kissed his son again.

"because Appa is happy" he got a nod before a pair of small arms wrapped around his body. For the first time in years, Seokjin felt warmth. For the first time in years, Seokjin felt the fish and elephants in his stomach. For the first time in his life, he saw hope.

-

Jungkook arrived in his office, his face painted with grim and devastation. He slammed the door to his office before loosening his tie, his legs bouncing up and down. The fire in his chest was once again lighted up. The fire he thought extinguished is back. Jungkook slumped back in his seat, not knowing his own face watered by tears by now.

The talk with Seokjin, him opening up the past he buried deep in the garden of his heart wounded him. All the things that hurt. The door to his office was pushed open, he glared at the intruder only to groan at the boxy smile.

"I see that it's done? He knew everything by now?" Taehyung asked, blowing out the smoke from his juul. Jungkook helplessly nodded.

"no wonder, you came in like you have period cramps" he jokingly stated, ignoring the murderous look from Jungkook.

"how is it now? what are you going to do?"

"I hate him, Tae. I hate him so much. Seeing his face hurts me. How dare after so many years, he gave me those helpless eyes again. That same look on his face, I hate him." jungkook said, his hands balled, shaking on the table. The blood left his palm, replaced by a light yellowish shade.

" if you hate him, you won't be crying right now. " Taehyung said, his gazed fondly as Jungkook brought his hand and looked at it in shock as he saw the crystal clear liquid.

"I'm crying because I hate him, because he makes me angry. Nothing else."

"He makes you angry because he is making you feel like how you felt 5 years ago. I can see it, koo. I'm your childhood friend, you can't fool me." jungkook snorted at that, grabbing the juul from Taehyung's grip and took a long drag before he exhaled.