Chapter 3

Camila's Pov
I was shocked about what had happened a couple minutes ago. I couldn't believe she kissed me. Her lips felt unbelievable and it was my first kiss and it couldn't be anymore perfect because it was with Lauren.
She texted Dinah and told her to come because she didn't know what to do.
Dinah arrive a couple of minutes later and saw that Camila was sitting in her bed with a shocked face. Dinah said "wow it looks like you have just seen a ghost. Hey, where's Lauren? I thought you were going to help her study."

"Mmm, something happened... I was trying to help her and she told me to sing to her so I started singing and she kissed me, but it was to late when I tried to react she had already stood up and went out of my house"

"Omg mila! I can't believe she kissed you, but I thought she was straight. I bet you made her think about her sexuality mila you look amazing" Dinah said

"Dinah! Don't say that that's not true I bet she only wanted to feel how it felt to kiss a girl but it didn't mean anything to her..." camila admitted sadly

"No of course not, and mila it was your first kiss what did you feel?"

"It was the best feeling in the world"

"Aw mil-" but she was interrupted when Camila's phone started to ring.

"Omg it's Lauren what do I do"

"Don't be stupid! Answer her" camila answered and she listened Lauren's voice.

"Hey, don't tell anyone about what happened"

"But can I get an explanation"

"Yeah you will but you'll have to wait, right now I'm feeling confused and idk what to do. by the way you sing amazing." she hanged the phone.

I'm felling confused too and what if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore,but what if she wants to be with me, or to tell me it was just a mistake. I was thinking about what could happen but I doubted that anything could happen.

Lauren's Pov
Why did I do that?! I wasn't thinking when I did that now she will think I like her, but idk what's happening I just felt like I had to kiss her like it had to be done because she looked amazing while singing and that song I don't know I'm feeling really confused... what if she tells someone, well probably she'll tell Dinah she's her best friend but what if Ally and NORMANI hear that omg I'm so screwed. I won't tell anybody what happen i don't even know what I'm feeling. I know what to do I'm going to act like nothing happen.