Chapter.-6

The next morning they went to school but Camila didn't know what to expect and she would never imagine what was going to happen.

Lauren: hey girl how are you?

Camila: I'm good thanks what about you? But wait you have to go everybody is watching us.

Lauren: I'm better now and yes I know they are all watching just look.

Lauren started to shout people to come neer. Suddenly almost all the school was there and they were making a circle and Camila and Lauren where in the middle.

Lauren: I have something to tell you guys, well I'm not going to tell you I'm going to show you.

Lauren pulled Camila so she could be infront of her and suddenly Lauren kissed Camila.
Camila was surprised she didn't know what to do so she just gave back the kiss.

Everybody started to take pictures, then Lauren started to hold Camila's hand and she went to her locker took out a cardboard and she said: camila I know we have been spending a lot of time together and that people always make me feel bad about that and telling me I like you. But you know, now I don't get affected by that because it's true, I like you, I really like to spend time with you, you are an amazing person, but most of all I love you. *she unfold the cardboard*

Lauren: Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao will you be my girlfriend?

There were like 5 seconds of awkward silence because Camila was crying.

Camila: Lauren I never thought you would ask me this I didn't think you liked to spend time with me but now I know the true Lauren so yes I will be your girlfriend.

Lauren: omg I love you so much I didn't think you would say yes*they kiss*.

Everybody started laughing .

Lauren: I don't care if you laugh at us, you can't make me vulnerable again because now I have by my side the person I love, the one who makes me happy so go fuck yourselves.

Lauren to camila: Come on let's get the day off and I'll take you to the restaurant you want.

Camila: okay

*they go out of school*

Lauren: so do you really like me or was it just because everybody was watching.

Camila: no Lauren don't say that, of course I don't like you, I love you Lauren.

They went to a restaurant and they were talking.

Lauren: so Dinah told me tomorrow was your birthday,so what do you want to do?

Camila: I don't really care no one ever remembers and I don't usually do big things, but as long as you're there it will be amazing.